DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Men Poll!!! No women in this section!!!!!

spigots or caudrens  

114 members have voted

1. 1. spigots or caudrens

• spigots
    • caudrens
    • pie spoon
    • washer woman. shaped washer.

This poll is closed to new votes

Aviendah is an obvious choice but she's like 9 feet tall. I'd say Min (for the verbal jousting) or Egwene (cause she'd be a total b*tch and boss you around)...

Also, doesn't it seem as though the average hotness in Randland is way off the charts???

I'm surprised at the people voting Lanfear or Greandal.  As I said previously don't much like the retirement plan there.  Now that Lanfear has decided she wants Lews Therin dead, I don't think she'll want ANYONE else.  As for Greandal, you probably wouldn't even know anything.  She likes important people as pets and unless you're royalty you probably wouldn't get near her.

It was a toss up.  Greandal is definitely in touch with her sexuality so she knows what she wants and what pleases her, so that's a challenge and I do like a challenge.

But Semirhage seems like the kind of girl who right before orgasm would punch you in the face.

I'd do Mat, though.  He seems like one of those guys that talks a big talk but will take orders, hehehe.

I'm surprised at the people voting Lanfear or Greandal.  As I said previously don't much like the retirement plan there.  Now that Lanfear has decided she wants Lews Therin dead, I don't think she'll want ANYONE else.  As for Greandal, you probably wouldn't even know anything.  She likes important people as pets and unless you're royalty you probably wouldn't get near her.

ok, I kinda agree  :P

so if I was to pick one I could be sure wouldnt kill me in bed, i'd go for Elayne. or Moiraine..

I forget who said it (and too lazy to go back, sorry) but yeah, there are definitely way too many pretty ladies up in the forefront. Haha. But, I'm okay with that. There is a decent mix, when you really think about it.. but Moiraine is hot, Siuan is hot, Leane is hot.. in a Domani way, Nyneave, Elayne, Aviendha, Min.. so on and so forth.

That's just how it is, though.

I picked Min. Pretty much ideal, and like most of the women I've dated. Minus the loyal part, anyway... But, I like the fierce protectiveness without being annoying. We get to see a lot of her personality and she's awesome. Plus, she's all about pleasing her man. If it weren't for Rand, I'm in. Lol.

Although, I liked Aviendha and Rand's little session. That was such an awesome scene.

I actually forgot about how awesome Graendal would be in bed, though, or I'd have picked her... if we could waive that whole death or compulsion bit afterward... although, would it be so bad? No worries, just straight up love for a pretty lady? I digress.

Most of the others are too crazy, too mom-ish, too old, too Aes Sedai-y (the last three are close to the same, I guess.... though, sure, Moiraine needs some lovin') or too pretty for me. I picture Min as a little above plain without make up. If she got her hair to below her shoulders, she'd be the perfect woman.

I picture Min as a little above plain without make up. If she got her hair to below her shoulders, she'd be the perfect woman.

That's funny because i always pictured that Min was stunningly pretty, and that all her boys cloathes and short hair were done to hide it--its not uncommon for very pretty girls to try and hide it in rough country towns.

That's funny because i always pictured that Min was stunningly pretty, and that all her boys cloathes and short hair were done to hide it--its not uncommon for very pretty girls to try and hide it in rough country towns.

Yeah, I suppose I could see your point. I'm actually surprised I wrote a little above plain, lol. What I mean is I don't think she's stunning.. but I definitely think she is cute. Cute enough that she gets hit on now and then but the boy clothes and such detract from it.

If she wants to be really pretty, I think she could and (as we know) really is. But she doesn't really want to be anything more than what she is. And comfortable at that.

Why isn't Birgitte on there? I mean, the fact that I'm not Gaidal would be problematic, but I'd still try.

Graendal is really tempting though. I doubt she'd kill you afterwards, but you may end up a mindless servant. Of course, Shaidar Haran (and Moridin too I think?) seem to like killing them for the heck of it, so death would come anyway I guess.

I'd take any of the female Forsaken, really. Except Moghedian. I have a feeling she'd have some really bizarre tastes in bed.

Even Aran'gar might be interesting. Sure, she's got a man's soul, but I imagine a disgusting lecher like Balthamel would be eager to explore the possibilities his new body offers.

Archived