DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Men Poll!!! No women in this section!!!!!

spigots or caudrens  

114 members have voted

1. 1. spigots or caudrens

• spigots
    • caudrens
    • pie spoon
    • washer woman. shaped washer.

This poll is closed to new votes

Elayne, maybe.

Definitely Graendal. But only so long as I could channel, to make sure she didn't compel me. She's a very, um....ready girl. We could be casual.

Pretty much Mat. He's badass, but controlled.

I don't know what these breeders were thinking making up a poll that didn't have male alternatives. Darn egg-packers. lol. Just kidding Luckers.

I should probably be punished for this, but Berlain. >_>;

I mean really, shes not any different a lot of girls I know, using her charms to get what she wants. So might as well make her steamy hot, and probably into just about anything, right?

Frankly, Tam al'Thor or Rhuarc. Maybe Perrin once he hits 40. What can I say? I have daddy issues.

If I have to submit to heterosexuality for purposes of the poll, Queen Tylin (not on the poll) would be fun and could probably get me to experiment. A sensual, beautiful, aggressive cougar--what's not to love? Or maybe Semiraghe (also not on the poll) since I've been a naughty boy and Great Mistress could be just the one to teach me some discipline. Was that too risque for this board? I'm never quite sure.

Frankly, Tam al'Thor or Rhuarc. Maybe Perrin once he hits 40. What can I say? I have daddy issues.

If I have to submit to heterosexuality for purposes of the poll, Queen Tylin (not on the poll) would be fun and could probably get me to experiment. A sensual, beautiful, aggressive cougar--what's not to love? Or maybe Semiraghe (also not on the poll) since I've been a naughty boy and Great Mistress could be just the one to teach me some discipline. Was that too risque for this board? I'm never quite sure.

Sick sick sick puppy

Archived