DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

If YOU had the power of the One Power.........

spigots or caudrens  

114 members have voted

1. 1. spigots or caudrens

• spigots
    • caudrens
    • pie spoon
    • washer woman. shaped washer.

This poll is closed to new votes

Guest silver89

Evil must be vanquished and crushed at every turn. Beware for I'm a warrior of the [glow=red,2,300]light[/glow] and I'm on the hunt. ;) 8)

I'd say somewhere inbetween. I'd probably spend alot of time in hospitals healing folks...but it's equally possible I'd be hunting gold deposits in the mountains in CA.  I don't think I'd hurt anyone purposly but I do have a temper...yeah I'd say I'm on the line...balanced on the edge of a sword and whatnot.

I love how everyone would be evil, hahahaa.  I guess it's that saying "absolute power corrupts absolutely"

I would definitely be in between.  Every so often I'd probably do something mischevious or whatever.  I'd probably do the whole bank thing...make a gateway into a vault or what have you, but I think I'd try to be as honest as I could.  What's the point of doing something illegal when you could just Delve for prescious gems and then sell them.  I'd probably just make a gateway to Africa and get a bunch of diamonds from there.

I'd be really curious about Healing, but I admit that if my Talents ran that way I'd absolutely abuse Compulsion just to entertain myself or get hot dates, hahaha.

That is a really hard question!    I would definitely TRY to be good - but I am more than a bit of a jokester so I would probably piss a lot of people off.  Does that count as bad?    The whole bank thing to me is an unnecessary BAD because with that kind of power you could easily make enormous amounts of money.

The same goes with women.  With that kind of power and money - I don't see that it would be hard getting most any woman.    But if you did run into one that you really wanted that did not like you - it might be hard to resist trying compulsion.

As far as being Forsaken bad - well that is just crazy.  Why would any sane person back the DO.    It is obvious that the whole world will be a very bad place if he wins so I can not see anyone turning to him.    Do you like being treated like shit and living in a cesspool?  It just makes no sense.

There are times when I wish I could weave flows of air around people and just choke the ever living snot out of them... all the while smiling into their faces.

... I guess that makes me bad...

yup that does in fact make you bad ;D

but its slightly less bad if they deserve it.

I'd have to be one of those rare male whose strength is in Water (look at my sig). But on the whole moral thing....

I'd have to be good, just so I can go arownd berating all you bad guys, and beating you all in semi-epic showdowns. MUHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. (Oh....wait.....that's an evil laugh.....hum......)\

Seriously though, there would need to be some form of police force, just so you all don;t get too bigheaded, thinking you can rule the world and all *cough*greatlord*cough*

Like I said, I'm a vigilante type person, or at leat I would be, if I had any small about of power. I'd be canstantly pitting myself againast you, getting the crap beat out of me, until, after I'm all but dead, I somehow come back and win. .....or are we not going by Hollywood rules?

i'm going with Good on this one guys! for the most part, I consider myself to be a good person, so i can't see how being able to channel would change who I am....

that being said, i'm sure i'd find a way to use it to my advantage in a lot of ways to improve my quality of life as well as those that I care about, but i woudln't say that that would make me bad  8)

Archived