DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

What's your mentor/mentee family tree?

Dwynwen

I figured that since a lot of mentees may not know who their grandmentors, great-grandmentors, etc. are and vice-versa, we could list what we know here for fun! For example, here's what I know of mine, going back to my own grandmentors (yes, my mentor had two mentors):

Isilwen (Blue); Alaksuleiel (Green)-Grandmentors

Malone (Green)-Mentor

Dwynwen (White)-Me

Charis (Blue); Poledra (Blue)-Mentees

Danya (Blue)-Grandmentee, Charis' mentee

I did a massive project in this subject area years ago, but haven't touched it in ages. Here is the community part I had started working on:

http://www.battleajah.net/dmft-comm.htm

But here is the fuller version that was the original (it isn't formatted properly so you can see all these green dots where you shouldn't see any *g* I will fix that later):

http://www.battleajah.net/dmft-drpsw.htm

You can see my (incomplete) family tree down below, starting with the Aes Sedai known as Lorelia Jhavelar. :)

OK, I just did another one that is a bit easier to understand:

http://www.battleajah.net/DMFT.htm

But it has no colour coding yet ;) If anyone wants to help out with the updating of this, I'd be very excited! Hehe.'

This version has some problems because the old version I copied from was confusing - so if there are mistakes on it that anyone can see, let me know too *g*

I'm pretty sure Will didn't have any mentors, at least not officially...

So, my tree would look like this:

Mentor: William

Mentees: Salome, Dove, Alarwyn

Grand-mentees (my mentees): Mightelove, Brendalea, Wyndolyn

Well, I'm sure Will and Salome have had lots of other mentees too, but those are the most important ones, I think. :/ To me, at least. :P

*sigh* So little tree... But I hope it'll grow with my mentees! :D[list=]

Guest Arie Ronshor

*in a way mentored Saeran, but he learned his own way,i just told him of the boards. :P*

i have no Ooc mentor tree.. :( i'm too old...

Dwynwen I've actually added a few bits and pieces to it the last day or two. I intend to get it back on track, now that I've been reminded about it. *g* I'm sadly going to have to do some work to figure out the stuff that I got confused about, though ;p Oh well. That'll teach me not to record the info well enough!!!

Of those I mentored' date=' I think Jhaenara is the only one currently around.[/quote']

There wasn't a mentoring program when I started. I became Serafelle's "assistant" which I guess is sort of the same. I don't remember having Mother for a mentor, lol. Maybe I'm blocking those memories... hahaha... :P Maybe it was later when I was an Accepted or something.

I see I'm listed under Mother and Serafelle in Taya's chart though... lol. Also, the April listed under me is a different one that the current one here I believe.

*laughs* Let's see how far we get, shall we?

My mentor was Lannie (Green)

My (active) mentees: Cerena (green), Katiora, Twinny

hmm...inactive: Nicci, Jill..*chews her lip* I think that's all.

From there I get lost. *laughs* I know one line, thanks to Leane and Cerena pointing it out. The other two active ones haven't been raised yet (but we're changing that, right, ladies??) so I'm expecting the tree to grow and flourish. ;)

Archived