DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Top Movies of 2007: Rankings

Emperor

I haven't seen hot fuzz, bourne ultimatum, live free die hard or star dust yet

so I'll have to trust you

crap...what movies have I seen this year so far...

simpsons movie

shriek 3

spider man 3

PotC 3

god thats all i can think of >.>

i'd say:

simpsons

PotC 3

the other 2 don't even make a list of 5 when I've only seen 5

they belong in the urinal pit where they've been deposited by the writers and directors that made them =/

• Community Administrator

1. Live Free or Die Hard

2. 300

3. Hot Fuzz

4. The Simpsons: The Movie.

5. undecided, haven't seen any of the other movies of 2007, that desrver rank 5. Stardust 'might' warrent it, but I haven't seen it yet. Ghost rider, definately. Does not deserve the spot. :P

1. 300

2. pans labrinth  (i looked it up cause i wasent shur when it came out    and imbd sayed it dident come out here till jan)

3. pirates 3

4. even almighty

5. shreck 3. 

only because those are pretty much the only ones ive seen this year.  pans labrinth was relly good though, if you havent seen it yet you need to go rent it.  im not shur if it would count cause it was limited release december of last year but i would also put letters from iwa jima on there. 

just saw star dust..... all i can say is oh my goodnes.  it now goes in in third place, kinda tied with pans labrinth for second relly, and bumps everything ells down.. oh well shreck 3 is now off the list too bad. yes you can hear sarcasim all over the place there

Hmm. In the US, it was out in May, 2007. IMDB says it was 2006 in France, and probably the rest of Europe. Dunno how our informal lists are taking into account different release dates for different countries. Mostly, I don't care, because I don't want to have Shrek 3 on my top 5. You'll just have to excuse me.  ;D

The only new movie I've seen this year is Ratatouille (and I probably spelled it wrong)when we took our kids.  I had to go to imdb and look up Stardust before remembering what it was... but it did look good now that I remember it.

Top 5 on my 'to see' list.

2.Transformers

3.Hot Fuzz

4.HP5

5.Pirates 3

bubbling under: Stardust, Mr. Bean's Holiday, Superbad

I haven't seen many movies this year, actually. But of those I have seen, only one really deserves to be on any "best" list:

Pan's Labyrinth

For those others, there have been a couple that were definitely fun to watch, but I have a hard time considering them for any sort of list:

Transformers

Harry Potter

Ratatouille

Bourne Ultimatum

As for the movies I really, really want to see this year but haven't, yet:

1. Once

2. The Lives of Others

3. Sicko

4. Waitress

5. I am Legend

and (only because it stars a nekkid Angelina Jolie with a lizard tail)...

6. Beowulf

**added**

Forgot about a movie releasing next month that I really want to see, if for no other reason than to see the famous bus again (my wife and I snow-shoed out to the bus in question six years ago, just north of Denali. It was very surreal):

Into the Wild

I forgot to add Pirates on my list. I really liked that, and since I dont really have seen that many movies this year, it goes on the list. *nods*

Wait... that orgy movie you saw last night doesn't make it on your list?

Forgot about a movie releasing next month that I really want to see, if for no other reason than to see the famous bus again (my wife and I snow-shoed out to the bus in question six years ago, just north of Denali. It was very surreal):

Into the Wild

is that about that guy who ranaway from life and ended up in alaska in an old buss?  i think i read that book if it is, i dident know they where making a movie about it if they are

I forgot to add Pirates on my list. I really liked that, and since I dont really have seen that many movies this year, it goes on the list. *nods*

Wait... that orgy movie you saw last night doesn't make it on your list?

it definatly would have if it came out in 2007! unfortunatly, it was a few years old already.. a pity, since it was awesome *nods*

Archived