DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[GAME] Nintendo Wii Gamers

Tenshin_Xo

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Community Administrator

The only game I have is Brawl, but I have yet to go online. I pretty much own with Marth or Dedede. Why isn't there a PC gaming thread or is this group all about console gaming?

Nope! Cause once ya start talking about which video card is better (Nvidia) they start yelling how awesome consoles are. :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • Community Administrator

You notice there's no PS3 Gamers thread? That's cause it has no games. :P

Actually there is one, it been either burried because it wasn't stickied or deleted because empy only uses his ps3 for movies.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We have a Wii though I've yet to get it on line (laziness mostly).  Zelda - twilight princess, wii fit, wii music, animal crossing and some dragon blade or something like that are what we have.

When we get the money we'll be getting Disney Groove edition of Dance Dance revolution.

And yes a lot of thought went into games that my 2 and 3 year old would like and would "play" with me. 

Mat

In all honesty she doesn't do anything well.  Animal Crossings is by far her favorite cause she gets to walk the little girl around.  She like the mii's best.

I'm hoping that disney grove will be a hit even if they aren't actually dancing.  I've my mom making a cloth mat that they can play on.

However a friend with younger children suggested the Deigo game as it teaches them how to use the controler as well as introduces them to playing games.  I've yet to try it I might get it for Chrismtas for them.

We bought wii music with the express idea that she could play music I think she does well but some of the instruments are hard lol, the trumpet is simple enough.  She also does well with boxing.

Mat

My girls want to play with you so I saw some wii mote candy dispensers in the store, I bought them but I've not tried them as of yet with the girls, but I hope that fixes their need to have a remote and potetially breaking them.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't have any kids.  I do have a little sister that loves Animal Crossing, Cooking Mama, and Sims Castaway. 

I recently bought Resident Evil 4 and although I enjoy it so far, I find the camera mechanism not at all to my liking.  Your character has to physically turn to turn the camera, so it's extremely hard to look around corners without going around them blindly.  Otherwise it's enjoyably scary.

• 1 month later...

I myself don't own a Nintendo Wii and don't really care too much for it but I'm house sitting for my sister while she is out of town and all that she and her kids have is the Nintendo Wii. I didn't bring my PS3 or my 360 so I thought I'd go out to Blockbuster and rent a game for their Wii seeing as how they don't having anything really  that good (Only Pirates of the Carribean and some Krazi Golf thing).

I rented Call of Duty: World at War, having already played it all the way through on my 360 I just wanted a good game and wanted to see how they did the controls for the Nintendo. I was really surprised at how they did it on this console and it's tempting me to get a Wii and buy this game along with the other game I rented, Super Mario Galaxy. >.>

Now, having said all this I'm still going to say that PS3 is the better console still. That is all. *goes back to playing Call of Duty* 

Archived