DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Spider Pig, Spider Pig

Kivam

Does whatever a spider pig does.  Does he swing, from a web?  No he doesn't 'cause he's a pig.  LOOK OUT!  Here comes a spider pig . . .

Which is my way of saying - who else saw the Simpsons movie already?  Have you recovered from its awesomeness?

Was it really that good?  Or will it only appeal to die hard simpson fans?

It was really, really funny, and it didn't rely on a lot of in jokes or self referential humor, so people who haven't watched every episode won't be missing any of the jokes.

That said, how much you enjoy the movie will probably depend on how much you enjoy the show, since the style of humor is (obviously) the same.

I don't know if it's out here yet but when it is, I'm there! Mainly because I've been singing "Spider Pig" for the last month!

In the middle of the closing credits, they do a full version of the song set to the Spiderman movies' dramatic music.  Excellent.  There are a few little bonuses in the credits, including the Springfield town Anthem

*wriggles and jiggles*

Yeah, I couldn't resist choosing the extra-large boobed pic of marge. Notice her legs in my avatar?? I thought it fitting.  8)

You want Willie, Tenshin? I'll see what I can do late Monday night when I'm back home from farm-sitting.

• Community Administrator

*wriggles and jiggles*

Yeah, I couldn't resist choosing the extra-large boobed pic of marge. Notice her legs in my avatar?? I thought it fitting.  8)

You want Willie, Tenshin? I'll see what I can do late Monday night when I'm back home from farm-sitting.

Now if only you had a sideshow bob sig for yours truelly. :P

• Community Administrator

Willie works "och lassie", or Professor Frink if he's easier... GLAYVIN  I'm feeling a bout of themed posts coming on...

Sinistershow Bob, huh?  I like it. ;)

I can't think of any other evil clowns at dm. :P

Archived