DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Rollcall!

Muirenn

Okay y'all, I need to see who's here & active!  Please post below with your characters, what Division they belong to (FL, Kin, SC, etc), and what they're currently up to.

Muirenn Lina Alianin - Freelander - Stuck at the BT :P

Thanks!

-Muir

Yo yo yo, J to the A to the M to the E to the S thats James!  Yo yo James yo yo! Wickiwickiwicki!

Uh yeah, I'm here :)  I have Con Stavros in the main, Traval in the Ogier sub, Sera in the Kin sub.

Guest Arie Ronshor

I have Beatrice Elmdor-Tol who was last seen in Dilora's party leaving Caemlyn. No clue where she is now. ;) Sneaky little theif.

I Have Suan Nerrina and she's stick with the Kin and making sure all our new recruits are being good girls.

And Arie is loving her Inn. But she's NSW.

present and accounted for. *salutes*  8)

i have Forge the Ogier, and if you've not seen him around then you need to look harder. he's easy to find.  ;D

i don't believe we've ever met, Muirenn. *winks* how's it going?  :D

Arette Stavros (Freelander) - in Illian ousting the Forsaken Ja'varan

Iussi Dyfelle (Freelander NSW) - in Altara being a house husband and making up general mischief

Livia Messala (Kin NSW) - in Altara tending the children of Telcia & Iussi and participating Kin things

*struts in and poses*

yarr! I've got Vincent Dion, also known as the pirate who couldn't stop talking and mr. Sticky Fingers over in the FL, and I have Helena Mahin over at the Kin, though I'm going to have to talk to Andrea about where we are and stuff and if I'm still the eldest now that I'm back ;)

and I think that's it. I have Lilune Zarvayas over at the Seanchan, but I'm not entirely sure if I'm going to pick her up again.

Guest Arie Ronshor

As far as i'm concerned, nothing has changed as far as Helena and Suan are concerned. :) Telcia disappearing has just dampened our activity. :(

Sorry for the lateness.. just finishing up my move :P  But i'm here!

Raina Dulciena, FL.. Lady of Cairhein.. who is currently being held by Aiel.

Ikena Adelar, SC.  sul'dam, Proud owner of Chali :P

That's me in a nutshell :P