DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome to the Band Mat_the_Gambler!!!

Katiora

Hello, and welcome back to the Band.I'm Katiora, the Captain General of the Cavalry this term. I'm sorry to hear about the house fire but it's great to have you back again... I don't know if Corki will regive his spiel, but we'll see :) if he does be sure to buckle down so you don't get blown away... In any case have a couple bandys to get you started... always the best way to get goin ;) *hugs*

Good grief Mat, what am I going to do with you? What's this now? The 3rd or 4th attempt? lol  ::)

Sorry to hear about the house fire, hun. That's really bad luck. Get yourself signed in at the off sites again and we'll sort out your dates.

*hands a Rusty Tayl* ( my personal drink, watch it, it has a kick) ;)

Ah, it is nice to be around kind people once more.  In the time I have been gone I have moved to other side of town where my family and I are renting a house.  I am working on and off at construction sites and currently looking for some better employment closer to home.

I failed 9th grade for the second time and will be re-entering it at the start of school, yet again.  This time was for too much owed work, the first time being too many days missed (Due to operations and court hearings as well as a rather nasty illness that had me in bed for a entire week and a half.)

It seems as if I was truly unlucky during the house fire and what not, but my family and I are back up on our feet once more and almost everyone in the house is working now.

Yes, this is sadly my third attempt at trying to go through the Raw recruit weeks...I hope I can actually finish it this time...

Also more good news, I am currently working on my grammer to help my dream of writing a, hopefully adequate novel.  I have joined high quality roleplay forums to attempt to get a better grammer as well as have some fun at the same time.

What else can I say...well the only thi9ng left to say is that it is almost my birthday (Birthday: July, 23)

-Slams down the drinks one after another a grin coming onto his face for a moment before a horse kicked him in the back of the head due to Taymist's brew.  After which he attempted to say "I believe you are right about that kick in the drink Taymist."  All he got out however was a incoherent babble.

Welcome back to the band Mat_the_Gambler!

It's Kristine, and like you being a RR for the third time, I am CG of the infantry for the third time, so maybe this time with all the rolls of three - it'll be our lucky turn to get you through!

*hands you a Guinnie*  I too am an inspiring novelist, so if you ever want critique on writing, or help or advice, or just want to run a plot by someone, look me up on IMs and I'll be glad to lend assistance!

Hey Mat, glad to see you back with us. *snugglebites* Sorry about all those bad streaks you had, hon. But happy to hear you and your family are back up on your feet and moving forward.

*hands you yet another Guinny and throws you in the latrines for old times' sake* ;)

Welcome back Mat, I'll be one of your RLO's in the Infantry ;D We'll get you through it this time, never you fear ;)

I'm glad to hear you and your family are back on your feet now. *hugs* Keep going, you'll do fine! :)

Welcome back Mat!

You've had some rotten luck, but I hope it all settles down now. Do you want me to resend the introductory email to you, and repost the official spiel as well?

Archived