DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

PM A Random Member Day!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 6 years later...

Alright, its been awhile since we did one of these. The object is for everyone to PM at least ONE person they don't usually interact with on this site. Just say hello!

I have sent and received quite a few already. I love hearing from new people. =)

Yeah, this was back in April. Has someone been practicing necromancy again? :shock:

What is necromancy, Kath?

Raising things from the dead.

I had to necro this, for so many reasons! :laugh:

YAY! Random PMs!

And course you can Pank.. It's just like saying a friendly hello! Of course, it is expected that you stop if the person says that they feel uncomfortable.

I feel uncomfortable! Who is this person speaking? I know not who she be!

*throws a slipper in EP's general direction*

YAY! Random PMs!

And course you can Pank.. It's just like saying a friendly hello! Of course, it is expected that you stop if the person says that they feel uncomfortable.

I feel uncomfortable! Who is this person speaking? I know not who she be!

*throws a slipper in EP's general direction*

*Deflects slipper with my old man cane!*

I suggest you all PM EP. That way he might be too busy to spam threads here :P

But seriously - PM whomever you want, but explain why and link them to this thread. Also, don't just spam them - pick someone who's post(s) you found interesting, or who's sig you like, or something that you can say something positive about that's not creepy. (Ie do NOT pm someone to say "ooooh I saw your photo somewhere and you are so sexy" :rolleyes: )

But seriously - PM whomever you want, but explain why and link them to this thread. Also, don't just spam them - pick someone who's post(s) you found interesting, or who's sig you like, or something that you can say something positive about that's not creepy. (Ie do NOT pm someone to say "ooooh I saw your photo somewhere and you are so sexy" :rolleyes: )

thats just weird can i use the word cute?? :wink::myrddraal::tongue::mellow:

Archived