DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Signatures that I think are well done...

Since I was mean tonight and deleted a bunch of sigs that were too big, I thought I'd take a moment to recognize a few of the people who not only obey all the rules, but do so with style. Hopefully these people will post here so we can admire them.

First is Charis. She's got a nice Blue theme to hers. Its fairly readable and the anime chick is cute. Well done!

I also like Danya's. The colors are interesting and it blends well with DM's boards.

Jhaenara's is awesome of course. She's using Jonathon Bowser artwork, but I'll forgive her because she's been using that picture since the Wheel started turning. Notice that she gave proper credit to the artists who provided the base for her signature.

Those are just a few of the ones I see every day and notice. They are obeying every guideline and also manage to demonstrate how to tastefully include all sorts of information about themselves.

*blushes* Thanks... :oops: Yeah, I've been using the one pic forever for Jhae and it's one of his older works, so it's not as bad, IMO... lol. I also did get direct approval from him to use it as long as I gave the credit of course.

Ones I can think of off the top of my head that are nice are Cleopatra's... pretty and original. Helike's is simple and nice. Ummm... I'd have to go look... can't think of any more but I know there are some good ones. :)

Yeah, you started using it before it became a bad cliche, so I forgive you.

True story, I walked off in anger and disgust from a booth at the Ren Faire that had a bunch of knives imprinted with his work on the handle. You just *know* there's some pyschotic fangirl out there going "ZOMG! I can have awesome-me* on a KNIFE!"

* http://www.pointlesswasteoftime.com/games/wowworld.html

well, I guess the one I made u for Reflections did pretty well, huh, Dwyn? lol, now I want to go and remake mine and get a different picture or two to put on there, lol

or maybe i can get Lor to make me one of the Kin ones once she returns form LoA. I unno, I'll think aobut it :P

and thanks Raij, I just picked her out really quickly from the Yahoo list, lol

Archived