DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Happy Birthday, Accepted Heavy!!!

I hope you're having a lovely day, and that the year ahead is as filled with blessings for you, as you have brought blessings to us! We hope to share many more with you here at DM ๐Ÿ˜

ย 

As this is your birthday, you're allowed to have 1 alcoholic drink ... just one, K? And definitely nothing that @EirikDaude has brewed ๐Ÿ˜›

ย 

image.jpeg.e433a1773d13523fb919b0611edb8c81.jpeg

• RP - PLAYER

Pigs use potties?ย 

ย 

Did nearly buy a pig once but reading up on it despite what breeders claim, the size of the pig will always vary and will nearly always be bigger than promised and no matter how small they really need a good amount of space outdoors to keep healthy. But a mini-house-pig would have sent my daughter to seventh heaven.ย 

*makes it snow but has it vanish over everyones heads and ties off the weave*

ย 

And don't let it interact with the Boblets until it has had it's shots!ย 

Happy Birthday Heavy! Be blessed this year!ย โ„๏ธ๐Ÿคโ„๏ธ

ย 

image.thumb.jpeg.9a848b3dca0a85a58b0c6a17fe857d3f.jpeg

But they're a lot of fun. I had a pet pig as a child. Granted, I lived on a farm so there was enough space ... lol ... But luckily the Tower grounds are large and I can tell you about this one corner of the Accepted quarters, riiiiiiiight at the back, where SOME of us MIGHT or might not have kept notquitelegalpets back in the day ๐Ÿคช

ย 

If it can house a trolloc baby it can house a pig #justsaying.

ย