DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

WoT Season 2 Party!

Cross

• RP - PLAYER

Why thank you, Boopsy 🙂

I'm surprised @Cairos has not appeared yet. Apparently he is too busy running around naked and pulling my pants down.

I have nothing but respect for the work Elgee does, these few short hours as Amyrlin have been eye opening. 

Still the show must go on. Very happy you managed to attend, Boopsy. Hope to see a lot more of you 🙂

1 hour ago, Wayward_fool said:

I just posted in the Arts board. I assume that's where it is. There's an ancient thread in it that lists me as an "artist". Aes Sedai never tell the whole truth, indeed.

I remember that! Instructions on how to make a siggy.  

• RP - PLAYER
47 minutes ago, Elgee said:

Good grief, what's it doing stuck under General Discussions??

Someone had the foretelling that one day, a certain Heavy would join and post terrible art, so the thread had to be hidden to save the world from fate worse than going blind...

• Club Leader
On 12/20/2023 at 10:52 AM, Wayward_fool said:

Oh lord, my siggies are still hanging on?? Lol. Nice to meet you Heavy! You can call me Boopsy.

Lily! How are you my sister?:?

Elgee... *snuggle pounces*

I am fantastic! I have a job that I love, and adore my three grandsons. I'm also engaged. So much has happened since we talked last.