DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Why not follow the books more closely?

20 hours ago, HeavyHalfMoonBlade said:

pandering to a demographic and anyone who disagrees with you is part of that demographic and hence unreliable. 

Your position is factually incorrect. And the way you treat people who disagree with you is unpleasant.

@HeavyHalfMoonBlade agree with you, as always. ❤️

Being brown, female, muslim, and gay _ i would say they are pendering to my demographic. But do i like it? Nope, i find it ridiculous to uplift one demographic by tearing down others. This is not growth, this is stupidity and it is bound to fall on it's faces. You can quote me on that. 

This is my 2 cents. No one needs to agree with me. don't quote me. I don't need to be told how the world is like.

We are talking fantasy people. It doesn't need the real world pushed in, or made into the world we live in. Especially when you are in the business of escapism.

RJ made a world where color of your skin doesn’t matter. Everyone is the same from Saldaea to Mayene(you see what I did there? 😉🤭) Nor does it matter who you sleep with or love. He made men and women equal but different, and each with unique and different characteristics. which is normal!!!!! 

I like the show,i do, i would watch anything that brings these characters I have loved for so long to life. I just don't like their agenda, and disregard for the literary world RJ created. Flaw and all it's His story, not yours. Be respectful 🙏 that's all I ask.

Edited by Shawlee
I had more to say, i suppose 🙄

• 3 months later...
On 2/17/2024 at 7:41 AM, books of Robert Jordan said:

What will happen when the AI (ok, LLM) gets a novel instead of a very short promt?

https://openai.com/sora#capabilities

probably, human artists will become obsolete.

no offence. i am a teacher, and i expect AI to become capable of doing my job better than me in my lifetime.

maybe we'll finally be able to relax?