DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

DOOMSLAYER MAFIA - GAME OVER

Darthe

11 hours ago, Cass said:

*...Deep breathing*

My reads are pretty much still where they were at ... PoE leaves Verb/Loaf in my WTL today.

Stone Cold Reaction GIF by WWE

@VooDooNut do you have anything to add?

If necessary (and I'd prefer not today), I can *mostly* prove out that I'm a townie.  It's not perfectly concrete, but it should give you a better feel.

I'd rather you trust me for today and adjust your POE accordingly.  If we need to hash it out, we can do that today....just not my preference.

Hey folks I just noticed this, want to reaffirm to everyone to not edit posts.  I’ve PMed folks on the instances I know and looked to make sure it was nothing to egregious, but moving forward the expectation is that it won’t happen.

12 hours ago, Cass said:

*...Deep breathing*

My reads are pretty much still where they were at ... PoE leaves Verb/Loaf in my WTL today.

I had to look up what those mean, and I'll talk with you more once I get caught up.

I also learned POTATO! I am POTATO 4pm-10am?

12 hours ago, Cass said:

*...Deep breathing*

That didn't take long.

@Cass is it okay if I ask you what your reasoning is for your POE? I am getting town vibes from Verbal, SD is a blank canvas.

1 hour ago, VooDooNut said:

Reaction Suspicious GIF

@VooDooNut I saw your response to Cass too, but shifty eyes are lost on me. Are you shifty on her WTL options?

49 minutes ago, Verbal32 said:

If necessary (and I'd prefer not today), I can *mostly* prove out that I'm a townie.  It's not perfectly concrete, but it should give you a better feel.

I'd rather you trust me for today and adjust your POE accordingly.  If we need to hash it out, we can do that today....just not my preference.

I mentioned you in a post to Cass, I know this isn't directed at me but I wanted to mention I respect your preference and will employ it for myself the rest of the day and not bother you on your POE like I did Cass, unless you change your mind.

I'm not fine tuned on how to prove my township, other than to discuss it with those of you who are WTL me, so please @ me with your deductions if you will, so I can kind of develop some report with you all. No pressure, just a kind request 🙂 feel free to tell me no. I really have nothing I can do except plead my case.

If anyone wanted to know 🙂  @Cass, you got me leaning town on you. Verb too. I can't read SD and VooDooNut doesn't feel locked town all of a sudden. Innocent child? Innocent children aren't exempt from the law, that means they can break the law. @VooDooNut your thoughts?

20 minutes ago, AwholeLoafaBread said:

I'm not fine tuned on how to prove my township, other than to discuss it with those of you who are WTL me, so please @ me with your deductions if you will, so I can kind of develop some report with you all. No pressure, just a kind request 🙂 feel free to tell me no. I really have nothing I can do except plead my case.

If anyone wanted to know 🙂  @Cass, you got me leaning town on you. Verb too. I can't read SD and VooDooNut doesn't feel locked town all of a sudden. Innocent child? Innocent children aren't exempt from the law, that means they can break the law. @VooDooNut your thoughts?

Actually, and hear me out, Vote: SinisterDeath

He's the only player that no one seems to get a solid read on, right? He's an enigma, and the only person I don't get town vibes, cause, there's no vibes.

31 minutes ago, SinisterDeath said:

@VooDooNut
Between Cass and Loaf, who do you think is most likely a Wolf?

1 hour ago, AwholeLoafaBread said:

Actually, and hear me out, Vote: SinisterDeath

He's the only player that no one seems to get a solid read on, right? He's an enigma, and the only person I don't get town vibes, cause, there's no vibes.

3 hours ago, SinisterDeath said:

Are you saying we need to make some Toast?

I really don't know.  Playing with somebody for the very first time presents challenges, more so when it is their first game as well (no idea how she interacted with mafia before).  I can only say I know for sure myself and Voodoo are town, but technically that leaves EVERYBODY else as POE.  (but I do feel pretty solid on Cass at this point)

2 hours ago, AwholeLoafaBread said:

I mentioned you in a post to Cass, I know this isn't directed at me but I wanted to mention I respect your preference and will employ it for myself the rest of the day and not bother you on your POE like I did Cass, unless you change your mind.

By all means, challenge me and other players on their reads - you can respect their reads & preference, but still challenge it as potential BS, ya know?

20 hours ago, Verbal32 said:

Voodoo

Cass

Loaf

SD

Voodoo confirmed town, and I feel best about Cass at this point.  SD is a weird read for me because I used him as an easy way to push a townie last game when I was scum....but this game feels different and I can't quite figure out if it's because my alignment is different, his alignment is different, or both.

Loaf I have no clue at all and she seems super nice (which could mean she's the most dangerous one in the game, lol).

19 hours ago, SinisterDeath said:

Remember how last game when I gave a list and yours was the exact opposite of mine, and it turned out the person at the bottom of the list right next to you was your wolf ally?

With that, it feels exactly like the same kind of play you did last game.... I just dunno if Wolf!Verbal claiming Town!Cass is you confirming Cass is Town, to make you look Innocent if Cass gets Lynched/NK'd, or if Cass is your partner in crime. 😄 

19 hours ago, SinisterDeath said:

Or if this is Town!Verbal trusting Wolf!Cass 
Or Town!Verbal getting a good read on Town!Cass, while we're all being played by Wolf!LoafOfBread.

3 hours ago, Verbal32 said:

Fair, any of those is technically possible from your POV, even though I know the 2nd batch is the only actual possible ones.

Also, if Zander was scum, it could be we're only looking for 1.

3 hours ago, SinisterDeath said:

Are you saying we need to make some Toast?

2 hours ago, SinisterDeath said:

@VooDooNut
Between Cass and Loaf, who do you think is most likely a Wolf?

Is anybody else getting Woofy vibes from this?

@VooDooNut & @AwholeLoafaBread

At this point I can't decide if it's WW or we really are only looking for one Wolf XD

Bread, what is giving you Town!Verbal vibes?

• Community Administrator
2 minutes ago, Cass said:

Is anybody else getting Woofy vibes from this?

@VooDooNut & @AwholeLoafaBread

At this point I can't decide if it's WW or we really are only looking for one Wolf XD

Bread, what is giving you Town!Verbal vibes?

Actual sus, or just Wolf Jumping the gun to make a case to let them win the game with an extra bullet?

4 hours ago, AwholeLoafaBread said:

That didn't take long.

@Cass is it okay if I ask you what your reasoning is for your POE? I am getting town vibes from Verbal, SD is a blank canvas.

At the time it was based on feeling - and other people saying? SD was playing a lot like his last game, which put him sliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiightly above Verb, whose 'strong Town read' on me gave me set-up feels, and you, who I was/?am finding really hard to get a handle on.

I already asked you why you have Town Vibes from Verbal, so 

@VooDooNut I saw your response to Cass too, but shifty eyes are lost on me. Are you shifty on her WTL options?

I would also (have?) liked to know about this. Those eyes, they made me think.

I had to look up what those mean, and I'll talk with you more once I get caught up.

I also learned POTATO! I am POTATO 4pm-10am?

I don't know if your US definition of POTATO is the same as ours over here, but I am a POTATO! 24/7 so lololololol ??????