DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

DOOMSLAYER MAFIA - GAME OVER

Darthe

Just now, Cass said:

@Zander?

Have you got reads?

I can't see if you've given any other than ?sus on Sooh?

Voodoo obv

SD villa lean 

You're trending up slight Villa lean.

Nulls the rest

I dont know if I like suss Soo h more then what I mentioned being noteworthy imo but I guess gth she's my best guess for a Wolf atp but noting I suck at reading her fwiw.

1 minute ago, Cass said:

@Zander? 

Who's in your PoE?

I would ~expect Town!You to be leaving these by now if you were afraid you were going to be NK?

I'm not gonna make something up for the sake of it lol.

I've been sharing the thoughts and " reads" I have atp.

If I die Dont lunch Voodoo loololol

And prolly dont lunch SD.  I'm not some sort of SD reading expert but ive got there on him besides our.1st game together.  I feel hes playing the same as he always has in our games together and he was Town so ya ...lol

And make sure to keep an eye on Sooh fwiw.

3 minutes ago, Zander? said:

I'm not gonna make something up for the sake of it lol.

I've been sharing the thoughts and " reads" I have atp.

If I die Dont lunch Voodoo loololol

And prolly dont lunch SD.  I'm not some sort of SD reading expert but ive got there on him besides our.1st game together.  I feel hes playing the same as he always has in our games together and he was Town so ya ...lol

And make sure to keep an eye on Sooh fwiw.

The VooDoo made me lololololol - In that at least, I have faith!!

SD is ~difficult for me, but I agree that his play seems very similar to what I saw of the last games.

I'm watching Verb and Sooh. But same boat, it's feels and uncertainty about ability to read them.

If I'm being honest, and don't be heartbroken if you're actually Town, I'll get there - but your WIM!!!!FOLLOWME!!!! posts were more something I'd expect to see you post if you felt you had/were offering something more solid?

It's so weird to me that you're sussing and not pushing the issue, Z. I know you said you wouldn't for D1 at least, but it's giving me some heebie jeebies. 

I guess I've been at the receiving end of the Zander freight train too many times lol.

Why I left my vote on you? Literally for funsies. I had only just started catching up before EOD and was in the middle of that when somebody hammered the no lynch. Had I been allowed to finish I would have unvoted, and probably just added an intention to vote no lynch in order to let the day play out to the end. 

Like I havent cleared anyone atp.

We know Voodooo town

Soo h Verb Cass arent out of their Scum ranges from.what I can recall.  

Verbs playing differently then last game where he was A Wolf so that's not a bad look Tho I know VERBS good enough to play differently to.a.recent Wplf game.if he was again here.  But I don't think that's the case atp gotta keep watching him.

Cass has been trending up for me with last batch of posts.  I like her ask questions and her questioning from memory seems on par with her Town game that said she can mimic her Town game for awhile like me but also like me sustainability becomes an issue for her.

I can't fing read Sooh lol.  She's playing about how id expect her too as either alignment tbh.  I mentioned my concern with her vote, note for the vote itself which is NAI imo, but for parking it there.  

Loaf I really dont have any idea.  Couple thinhs she said ive took note of.  She seems concerned with her image which tends to be a Wolf trait more often than not but shes a new player so that could just be it.  Something really stupid prolly but in a recent post she used the word "Team" again shes new but poss slip?  Prolly just lolZander.

I really needed some Wagonomics to work with to try and flush out my reads. 

Best I got right now sorry its not more.

Just now, Sooh said:

It's so weird to me that you're sussing and not pushing the issue, Z. I know you said you wouldn't for D1 at least, but it's giving me some heebie jeebies. 

I guess I've been at the receiving end of the Zander freight train too many times lol.

Why I left my vote on you? Literally for funsies. I had only just started catching up before EOD and was in the middle of that when somebody hammered the no lynch. Had I been allowed to finish I would have unvoted, and probably just added an intention to vote no lynch in order to let the day play out to the end. 

We're in a 7er ive got no super solid Scum reads yet and I suck at reading you...I'm not pushing you cause I'm not sure of you.  If it were a bigger I prolly woild be....lol

Just now, Cass said:

The VooDoo made me lololololol - In that at least, I have faith!!

SD is ~difficult for me, but I agree that his play seems very similar to what I saw of the last games.

I'm watching Verb and Sooh. But same boat, it's feels and uncertainty about ability to read them.

If I'm being honest, and don't be heartbroken if you're actually Town, I'll get there - but your WIM!!!!FOLLOWME!!!! posts were more something I'd expect to see you post if you felt you had/were offering something more solid?

I do Zander things for Zander reasons..wink

But ofc that WIM stuff Tho true here is NAI for me.  Ive done that as both alignments

1 minute ago, Zander? said:

We're in a 7er ive got no super solid Scum reads yet and I suck at reading you...I'm not pushing you cause I'm not sure of you.  If it were a bigger I prolly woild be....lol

Fair enough lol. I'm just scarred I guess 😛

The Second Day

Target Locked.  Initiating launch sequence.  

The words should've been cold, delivered with the precise robotic tones of AI, but he'd grown numb to this sort of thing a long time ago.  The man watched from his monitor as targets converged, and a battle as old as time played out before his eyes.  It was time to end that battle, for the good of all.

Firing.

A blue-white beam of purified Ardent Energy shot forth from the Satellite, and the ground disappeared in a cloud of smoke.  

Zander - REDACTED - has been killed.

Sooh - Mancubus, Town 1x CPR Doctor and 1x Tracker has been killed.

Edited by Darthe