DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

DOOMSLAYER MAFIA - GAME OVER

Darthe

• Community Administrator

So when I got my PM that said I was a Baron of hell & Town.

This initially led me to believe town = Demons of Hell.

In Discord, @Cass said

FWIW, I'm a Villager, but I'd be lying if I said I was a Demon, how bout you?

I took this to mean Cass's theme was that of a "Human".

That led me to go "oh shit balls" I just told the wolf/3p I was Demon/Town. So I tried to change the topic so Cass would forget about it. Lol

This led me down the "cultist" rabbit hole where I thought we had a 2nd town faction of Humans that would win once Doom Slayer took out all the demons. 

gg folks

I didn't know if there were other non-town, so my plan was to enter day and activate my gladiator ability on Loaf, while trying to pocket Cass and argue how gladiator is a town role.  If we got Loaf lynched, it would have made me look awesome in retrospect (I thought Loaf was town) and I would have used my 1 NK for the win.

Oh well, got close.

gg again

23 minutes ago, Verbal32 said:

gg folks

I didn't know if there were other non-town, so my plan was to enter day and activate my gladiator ability on Loaf, while trying to pocket Cass and argue how gladiator is a town role.  If we got Loaf lynched, it would have made me look awesome in retrospect (I thought Loaf was town) and I would have used my 1 NK for the win.

Oh well, got close.

gg again

Yeah about N1 I started to feel like you got a bit screwed.  Sorry about that again, if I reran it you’d have been a bit more empowered.

21 minutes ago, Darthe said:

Yeah about N1 I started to feel like you got a bit screwed.  Sorry about that again, if I reran it you’d have been a bit more empowered.

Nah, it felt fine to me.  I just got a little unlucky with the voodoo kill.  Had that not happened, my gladiator plan might have worked out fine.  Either way, it was a close one and that's all that matters.