DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

DOOMSLAYER MAFIA - GAME OVER

Darthe

1 minute ago, Verbal32 said:

Sorry if that came off a little harsh, my apologies.  I have a pet peevc about being misrepped, in-game or IRL.

In all truthfulness, the 'for now' was more about lololing at my own tinfoil at this point - I wasn't saying you hadn't posted fact?

5 minutes ago, Verbal32 said:

I'm going to pretend that pic wasn't hurtful to a spidey meme poster, heh.

NGL, at this point I'm still wondering if it goes both ways. But it at least fits for today?

True Australian saying, btw. Another thing to Google.

8 minutes ago, Verbal32 said:

For the record, didn't you enter today with me and Loaf as your WTL?  Can you summarize what made you move to SD instead?  Not that I'm complaining, as SD/Loaf is my current WTL.....

Yeah, I did. All I've got is what I've already put in the thread tbh. Vibes? 

@Cass

You use "???" question marks a lot, especially when I'd normally expect a "." period or "!" an exclamation point.  I'm probably just either not hip to current internet speak, or maybe it's cultural.

Either way, zero offense intended, just legit curious while we wait for Darthe.

14 minutes ago, Verbal32 said:

For the record, didn't you enter today with me and Loaf as your WTL?  Can you summarize what made you move to SD instead?  Not that I'm complaining, as SD/Loaf is my current WTL.....

Can you explain why?

Just now, Cass said:

Can you explain why?

Absolutely, here's an overview of my current thought process:

- I'm town

- Voodoo is mod confirmed town

- that leaves you, SD, and Loaf

- I have felt null on Loaf, but that's because I don't know her and she's been very cautious in her posting

- I disagreed with some stuff on SD, but as I mentioned at the time - not sure if that's mostly because of my different alignment (and/or his, lol)

- I was null-ish on you until a flurry of posts (maybe yesterday? - I posted as much right after) that gave me more of a town vibe

- as a result, that left SD & Loaf a little below you on the POE

4 minutes ago, Verbal32 said:

Absolutely, here's an overview of my current thought process:

- I'm town

- Voodoo is mod confirmed town

- that leaves you, SD, and Loaf

- I have felt null on Loaf, but that's because I don't know her and she's been very cautious in her posting

- I disagreed with some stuff on SD, but as I mentioned at the time - not sure if that's mostly because of my different alignment (and/or his, lol)

- I was null-ish on you until a flurry of posts (maybe yesterday? - I posted as much right after) that gave me more of a town vibe

- as a result, that left SD & Loaf a little below you on the POE

Ta for elaborating... I'm not sure how that makes me feel 😕

2 hours ago, Cass said:

Is anybody else getting Woofy vibes from this?

@VooDooNut & @AwholeLoafaBread

At this point I can't decide if it's WW or we really are only looking for one Wolf XD

Bread, what is giving you Town!Verbal vibes?

@Cass

I'm on my phone--apologies for my spelling.

I'm getting vibes from the post about not preferring to elaborate on his statement that he can prove he's mostly townie. He is preferring it, so I think he needs time for something that can have you consider him to be more town, but rather not to now. I don't think a wolf would ask, though I'm not clear on that role really. And I've just had townie  vibes for a bit too. So, I could be stupid right now or I may make sense? XD I hope so

THE SECOND DAY - Hell

The Doomslayer dug his way through the corpse of his latest foe, a leviathan snake missing a large chunk of its back vertebrae.  Wiping off a layer of ooze he surveyed his surroundings.  Red stalactites hung like clawed fingers from a cloudy sky which itself seemed to boil in the air.  Below other stalagmites rose to meet them, framing a world seething in menace.  Lava plumes founted out, and colossal skeletons lay half submerged in the ground.  The slayer racked his shotgun but then something caught his eye.  A 1980's Casio tape recorder laying perfectly preserved on the barren rocks of hell.  He picked it up and began to listen.

Log of Dr. Elena Richardson, June 29th 2055.

What is it that compels a demon?  Hatred?  Fear?  We know from multiple sources that these creatures experience a breadth of emotion, but data is inconclusive as to whether they are capable of thought beyond this.  I've discovered a ring in this hellscape where there appears to be some indication of higher activity.  We show clear signs of a struggle, multiple sets of footprints converging on this location.  Whatever happened here, they left one dead, and it didn't disappear to ash like they do on our home-world.  More interestingly, scrawled on the ground around the body are glyphs.  My D'Nurian is rusty, but these appear to say something about warding off fear.  It mentions the Doomslayer.  I know he's at the center of this, but we've no idea what his location is or if he'd even be capable of assisting.  Further research is needed.  

End log.

SinisterDeath - Baron of Hell, Town Neighbor with shared powers has been lynched.

It is now night.  You have 24 hours to submit any and all actions or holster.  

THE THIRD DAY

The forces of Hell were everywhere.  Gifted though the slayer may be he couldn't face them all.  Mankind would need to fight its own battles.  These thoughts drove Samuel Hayden, compelled him further and further towards the technologies he had experimented with, and would no longer hesitate to use.  He stood behind one sided glass watching as the demonic soldier struggled against its bonds.  These hellspawn seemed so out of place in a clean room, vile features stark against stark white walls and steel machinery.  He pressed a button and watched as the remote BFG lowered into position.  Let's see how well his weapons work.  A green light filled the room and the soldier was simply gone.

VooDooNut - Soldier, Town Hodor and Dreamer has been killed.

It is now LYLO for all players.  Votes are final and cannot be changed.

With three alive it takes two to lynch.

Edited by Darthe

On 8/13/2022 at 10:57 AM, AwholeLoafaBread said:

It was my big mistake ☹️ so I'm the sorry one, I voted first so I feel responsible. Sad potato

Nah, on revisiting, I'm at 100% Town potato status and can only blame myself for the roll, can't even read what's right in front of me, so I'm the bad potato... see you all in the morning!