DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

DOOMSLAYER MAFIA - GAME OVER

Darthe

Just now, Cass said:

I was about to ❤️ this, but then

DON'T YOU DARE STEAL MY BREAD TIME - I GOT THERE FIRST!!!

But also, 

I feel this in my SOUL.

Every single game that allows night chat.

Or just like, every single game.

Glglglgl! ❤️ 

Also, please stop telling me I'm good and nice, it freaks me out XD

Cass you're so gooooood and niiiiiiiice!!!!$ ❤️

Just now, Cass said:

I was about to ❤️ this, but then

DON'T YOU DARE STEAL MY BREAD TIME - I GOT THERE FIRST!!!

But also, 

I feel this in my SOUL.

Every single game that allows night chat.

Or just like, every single game.

Glglglgl! ❤️ 

Also, please stop telling me I'm good and nice, it freaks me out XD

I didnt really.mean dont answer but you weren't here and I wanted to interact with Loaf and start really trting to formulate a read on her.

• Community Administrator
6 minutes ago, AwholeLoafaBread said:

@Cass will do 🙂 I struggle to conform to social norms, bc, well, I'm a robot. So, if I ever do anything you don't like just lemme know, and that goes for  everyone

2 hours ago, AwholeLoafaBread said:

Hello everyone!!

I am mowing the lawn for the hubs this morning so I'll be late, I'll catch up with you lovely people soon 😊 

Are you a Roomba?

4 hours ago, Verbal32 said:

This wounds my townie heart, but I get it - I could essentially say the same on you, and you haven't done anything more scummy than townie.  Mafia is hard, yo.

First thing, you're trending up big time with these posts I'm reading as I catch up from last night.  Are you the next townie I'm looking for?

As for the above quote, what does the bold mean?  I've never heard that word before....

Lollll - Don't distract me with the shiny things!!

But go ahead and Google Raclette party ❤️ .... YUM, and terrible, all at the same time!

5 minutes ago, Cass said:

But go ahead and Google Raclette party ❤️ .... YUM, and terrible, all at the same time!

Is it like a Fondue Party if you're Lactose intolerance?

11 hours ago, Cass said:

Your read and reply to Zander there is a hard read for me. It was in reply to a post from Zander, explaining that he and his 'Zander reasons' (read personality) can be a confusing read for some ... which is true XD.

But you lose me a bit with the bold.

And the thought that Zander might gain 'non-wolfy good press' ? How so?

Essentially, I would expect Sooh, Verb and I to have a ~good handle on Z's character, and leans based on that. I don't think any of us three have done anything in our interactions with/about Zander that are particularly indicative of alignment. Sooh's vote, for example, was understandable to me at the time she made it as a move that could come from Town.

Sometimes people do 'distance' - where they sus or vote their partners at some time to gain cred without getting too serious, but I wouldn't say that's what I got from Sooh and Z?

@Cass

Agreed, nothing posted about or with or adjacent to Zander really is AI. I like to reply to the funny comments, and he seemed lonely with no one on here when he usually is. I like to goof around and that makes replying to him fun 🙂 and it seems to be the same with at least a few others. With the rest of the team, I just like to contribute as much as i can rather than joke around.

I can not even remember what I was saying on the rest of this.... You're good at asking questions.

11 hours ago, Cass said:

hehe, this is funny because you're also coming across so nice it's hard to figure out whether you're literally the sweetest person on the planet, or the total opposite. I think I recall Darthe telling me close to one or other in a chat once, so you've got that going for you, but I'm still paranoid and unsure, on you both XD 

Questions though -

Why would you get cancelled?

What info would lynching me there have gained, IYO?

What exactly makes you say Sooh is Town?

I make people paranoid and uncomfortable 🙂  the fact that ya'll think I'm sweet is really making me feel good though! 😄 

I would get cancelled because you feel like community favorite, and anyone who pulled the trigger on you would be like the devil. But... I'm not saying you're nice 😉 

Nothing, literally nothing.

Sooh has been giving town vibes for me since the early game, and I cant really place why. It's just a gut feeling.

11 hours ago, Cass said:

This is not really relevant, but I laughed way too hard at this XD 

Where would your vote have gone, and why would it make you look bad?

FWIW, if you go with your gut and justify it, it all comes out in the wash.

As for the rest, why do you think we need to use nails to keep feet on the floor????

I had no gut feeling on anyone, and that is why it would make me look bad to vote anyone. I didn't wanna guess and throw red flags if the result ended up lynching town. 

,......did I already answer this post? I'm tired yo. lol

3 hours ago, Zander? said:

So I've mentioned a few times I've had something to say.  Well 2 something's but 1 is gonna wait till Day 2 or 3 if I'm still alive.  As I mentioned the other night just be lolme and esp with it being in regards to Soo h.  I've had no real issues with her posts.  Like nothing pinged me.  Like her voting me early shed do as either alignment tbh but what kinda stood out to me was that she literally just parked there for the entire phase.  I was concerned hence why I asked Derf about randoming, ties etc.  Maybe it's nothing and lolZander but I wanted to see what shed do with it and I got my answer.  Is it just a lolme thibg do y'all think?  

I think we let Sooh answer it?

Just now, SinisterDeath said:

No it's a get together for civilized and fancy people to eat endangered animams while listening to Bjork to posting it to Twitter imo

2 minutes ago, Zander? said:

Cass why u keep swnding flaming swords to my posts....are you trting to declare war?!?!?!?!

If you keep jumping in on things I'm waiting for other people to answer so I can try and read them, maybe!!! ❤️

1 minute ago, Zander? said:

No it's a get together for civilized and fancy people to eat endangered animams while listening to Bjork to posting it to Twitter imo

I dunno, Fondue + Lactose Intolerance sounds pretty fun to me in comparison.

31 minutes ago, Zander? said:

Loaf dont worrying about ansqering Cass 100000000 questions of there's something she reqlly wants answer she'll ask again.  Come and talk with the Zander in real time.

@Zander?

I don't mind 🙂 and I try not to make her ask twice, I did that early game like 3 times and didn't even mean to, so I like totally owe her my time lol ....bread time XD 

30 minutes ago, Zander? said:

It's time for Zander to take y'alls hand and lead this Village to victory 

Hurrah!

8 minutes ago, SinisterDeath said:

@SinisterDeath I had Darthe google it for me... nail on the head

14 minutes ago, Cass said:

yummy, cheesy death party

Get out with that lactose game, *milk protein intolerance 😄 it doesn't stop me though, it should..but doesn't.

2 minutes ago, Cass said:

If you keep jumping in on things I'm waiting for other people to answer so I can try and read them, maybe!!! ❤️

I CANT BLEIEVE YOU WANNA HURT ME....

SADDDESTFACEEVERINTHEHISTORYOFSADFACEGIFS.GIF

5 hours ago, Verbal32 said:

First thing, you're trending up big time with these posts I'm reading as I catch up from last night.  Are you the next townie I'm looking for?

Also, do you have a gif that combines a Peter Tingle and pockets?