DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

DOOMSLAYER MAFIA - GAME OVER

Darthe

Well, that takes out like half of the post I was about to add

😭 Zander and Sooh 😭❤️

Soohbear, I'm sorry you're gone, was hoping to ~figure you out today, and those powers look sweet😭 😞 

FWIW, Zander was looking pretty TOWNZANDER! to me overall. In any case, the 'train' explanation post he gave Loaf some time back and the way he asked her to interact with him here made me think it highly unlikely they'd be WW, IMO

Well, this should be fun... @VooDooNut - HELLLLPPPPPPP!

3 minutes ago, Cass said:

Well, that takes out like half of the post I was about to add

😭 Zander and Sooh 😭❤️

Soohbear, I'm sorry you're gone, was hoping to ~figure you out today, and those powers look sweet😭 😞 

FWIW, Zander was looking pretty TOWNZANDER! to me overall. In any case, the 'train' explanation post he gave Loaf some time back and the way he asked her to interact with him here made me think it highly unlikely they'd be WW, IMO

Well, this should be fun... @VooDooNut - HELLLLPPPPPPP!

I know right! @Cass I am legit surprised that he wasn't town, my naivety shows.

And I was right about Sooh!! Frick! We lost one 😢 and that means... @VooDooNut is fam unless @Darthe is super playing us. That's against the rules though right?

Edited by AwholeLoafaBread
I misspelled something

• Community Administrator

VooDoo - Town

Sinister - Town

Verbal - ?
Loaf = ?

Cass = ?

If Zander was a wolf, we have 1 wolf left?
If Zander was 3p, then we still have 1 wolf left, and maybe 1 more 3p?

If I assume 1 wolf, whomever I vote from the remaining pool of players has a 33% chance of being a wolf.
If I assume 3p & wolf, then there's a 66% chance of someone being a wolf or 3p.

@VooDooNut You were chummy with zander like neighbors. Do you think Zander vigged Sooh? Or do you think Sooh vigged Zander?

6 minutes ago, AwholeLoafaBread said:

I know right! @Cass I am legit surprised that he wasn't town, my naivety shows.

And I was right about Sooh!! Frick! We lost one 😢 and that means... @VooDooNut is fam unless @Darthe is super playing us. That's against the rules though right?

I don't know that I have the same level of surprise as you, but 

can you confirm that the edit/spelling change was from 'was town' to wasn't town?

And who you are most sus of right now, and why?

7 minutes ago, SinisterDeath said:

VooDoo - Town

Sinister - Town

Verbal - ?
Loaf = ?

Cass = ?

If Zander was a wolf, we have 1 wolf left?
If Zander was 3p, then we still have 1 wolf left, and maybe 1 more 3p?

If I assume 1 wolf, whomever I vote from the remaining pool of players has a 33% chance of being a wolf.
If I assume 3p & wolf, then there's a 66% chance of someone being a wolf or 3p.

@VooDooNut You were chummy with zander like neighbors. Do you think Zander vigged Sooh? Or do you think Sooh vigged Zander?

Sign Language Asl GIF by Sign with Robert

7 minutes ago, Cass said:

I don't know that I have the same level of surprise as you, but 

can you confirm that the edit/spelling change was from 'was town' to wasn't town?

And who you are most sus of right now, and why?

@Cass

Yes, that was the edit. I spelled it right, then changed it for grammar then realized after I posted I was right the first time and I can't read.

I am most sus of noone 😞 my confidence is kinda shattered right now, so I need time to get a grip on what I think is and what isn't. What about yourself?

19 minutes ago, AwholeLoafaBread said:

@Cass

Yes, that was the edit. I spelled it right, then changed it for grammar then realized after I posted I was right the first time and I can't read.

I am most sus of noone 😞 my confidence is kinda shattered right now, so I need time to get a grip on what I think is and what isn't. What about yourself?

Like it would be reeeeeeeeeeeeally nice if I actually had brains and was able to read Verb or SD right now, tbh!

1 minute ago, Cass said:

Like it would be reeeeeeeeeeeeally nice if I actually had brains and was able to read Verb or SD right now, tbh!

Can there be more than 3 town in this game? I read what Darthe put at the beginning of the thread but it helped me none... but we both know I can't read.

Voodoo

Cass

Loaf

SD

Voodoo confirmed town, and I feel best about Cass at this point.  SD is a weird read for me because I used him as an easy way to push a townie last game when I was scum....but this game feels different and I can't quite figure out if it's because my alignment is different, his alignment is different, or both.

Loaf I have no clue at all and she seems super nice (which could mean she's the most dangerous one in the game, lol).

14 minutes ago, Verbal32 said:

and I feel best about Cass at this point. 

Remember how last game when I gave a list and yours was the exact opposite of mine, and it turned out the person at the bottom of the list right next to you was your wolf ally?

With that, it feels exactly like the same kind of play you did last game.... I just dunno if Wolf!Verbal claiming Town!Cass is you confirming Cass is Town, to make you look Innocent if Cass gets Lynched/NK'd, or if Cass is your partner in crime. 😄 

1 minute ago, SinisterDeath said:

Remember how last game when I gave a list and yours was the exact opposite of mine, and it turned out the person at the bottom of the list right next to you was your wolf ally?

With that, it feels exactly like the same kind of play you did last game.... I just dunno if Wolf!Verbal claiming Town!Cass is you confirming Cass is Town, to make you look Innocent if Cass gets Lynched/NK'd, or if Cass is your partner in crime. 😄 

Or if this is Town!Verbal trusting Wolf!Cass 
Or Town!Verbal getting a good read on Town!Cass, while we're all being played by Wolf!LoafOfBread.

16 hours ago, SinisterDeath said:

16 hours ago, SinisterDeath said:

Or if this is Town!Verbal trusting Wolf!Cass 
Or Town!Verbal getting a good read on Town!Cass, while we're all being played by Wolf!LoafOfBread.

Fair, any of those is technically possible from your POV, even though I know the 2nd batch is the only actual possible ones.

Also, if Zander was scum, it could be we're only looking for 1.