DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Doomslayer - A mafia game by Darthe

Darthe

They are rage.  Brutal, without mercy.  But you, you will be worse.  Rip and Tear until it is done.

899D21A1-4F88-4D9B-A3EF-7B6E31DD653E.webp.3ecab2950fae133dc51649b07674428b.webp

Closed setup.  Kitchen sink.  Everything you know and love from five years ago, but 10x more slank and gorier than Dumai’s Wells.  Setup can accept any number of players.  Sign up now!

1. VoodooNut

2. Zander

3. Verbal

4. Sooh

5. Cass

6. Sinister

7. AWholeLoafofBread

Reserves:

Rules:

Mod rules:

I always give rules for me as a mod before rules as a player.  SO here are some rules I'll be following.  No bastard modding.  No cults.  No influencing the game unfairly.  Flavor will not in any way affect the game for players.  Modkilling is a last resort and I'll make every effort to replace a slot or even leave it a shell for a bit before doing so, barring that this course of action doesn't make sense.  Since the game is themed, non-town players will be given fake claims.  NK does come from an individual who makes the shot.  

Player rules:

Votes go in bold, whoever makes the post that rolls over to the next odd page updates and posts a new VC so they're never more than 2 pages out of date.

Hybrid hammer game.  Unvoting not required.

D1 will be 72 hours, D2 and onwards will be 48 hours.  Nights will last 24 to maintain the schedule.

Night chat is available, but not required.  I do expect at least a post per game day from slots otherwise, and an action (or holster) each night for PRs.  

Don't edit posts.

Don't try to go outside of the game thread for anything game related, such as PMing other players etc. unless it is a chat created by myself for that specific purpose.  Generally let's pretend this rule covers all the things you'd usually see when mods try to say no cheating.

Edited by Darthe

• Community Administrator
1 hour ago, Darthe said:

Votes go in bold, whoever makes the post that rolls over to the next odd page updates and posts a new VC so they're never more than 2 pages out of date.

Back when Arie started Fireball, I suggested using the Poll feature.

Players can unvote and vote on the poll. Poll never has to close, and it's always constantly updated on every page... and I believe it tells you who voted for what.

The issues I foresee if someone tried that method.
1) People can unvote before mods see a hammer, and I don't believe there's any "snapshot" history on it.
2) People would have to be vigilant about taking screenshots and posting them on each new page to have a record of votes.
3) Pairing the traditional Vote Player feature, with the voting in the poll allows record keeping, but requires players to actually update their poll vote, or chaos ensues.

5 minutes ago, SinisterDeath said:

Back when Arie started Fireball, I suggested using the Poll feature.

Players can unvote and vote on the poll. Poll never has to close, and it's always constantly updated on every page... and I believe it tells you who voted for what.

The only possible issue I can foresee, is people can unvote before mods see a hammer, and I don't believe there's any "snapshot" history on it.

That could be really interesting, I’ll give it a shot!

• Community Administrator
1 minute ago, Darthe said:

That could be really interesting, I’ll give it a shot!

I added some (obvious) issues it could present. But god it would be easier (from a mod standpoint) on figuring out the vote count. lmao

Just now, Darthe said:

Well, you dont know the setup and I really only needed help with vote counts. How about you play and I'll do the poll thing for VCs?

I'll help like I said if ya want bro but you also know I'm always down to lunch wolves !!!!!!! You choose....if I play well comod a game another time for sure

On 7/17/2022 at 9:59 PM, Zander? said:

I'll help like I said if ya want bro but you also know I'm always down to lunch wolves !!!!!!! You choose....if I play well comod a game another time for sure

I say play!  We will do one, but when players arent at such a premium 🙂

• Darthe changed the title to Doomslayer - A mafia game by Darthe
4 hours ago, Sooh said:

/in if I can play for approximately 2 hours per day and skip reading all of Zander’s posts 

This makes me both really really happy and really really sad.....Lolololol...sadface.gif lolololol

17 hours ago, Zander? said:

This makes me both really really happy and really really sad.....Lolololol...sadface.gif lolololol

lol you already promised you'd read me as town in our next game, so... also if you are alive beyond say D2 and no mafias have NKd you for spamming the thread, I'll read your posts 😛

18 hours ago, Sooh said:

lol you already promised you'd read me as town in our next game, so... also if you are alive beyond say D2 and no mafias have NKd you for spamming the thread, I'll read your posts 😛

emotional-damage.gif