DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Slinky-slank mafia

Sooh

On 7/10/2022 at 12:03 PM, Hallia said:

It was to anyone who would respond and ty for the insight!  I felt much the same, and with the additional info from SD you're probably right

For now,

UNVOTE

On 7/10/2022 at 2:21 PM, Hallia said:

Tbh I agree, I think wolf Cory could throw me in his pocket with a town read on me here 

On 7/10/2022 at 3:47 PM, Hallia said:

Protect derf, my strongest villa read, eliminate leelou I guess? Tbh not a fan of taking anyone out of that group

Protect voodoo but don't really feel strongly about anyone here, probably eliminate SD for gut

Protect Cory eliminate tripped, but just like group 1 not really into eliminating anyone from that group

On 7/10/2022 at 9:58 PM, Hallia said:

What feels forced were your couple of low content posts friend 

Dang that's a lot of dice votes I was gonna add one but uh, probably should wait

Consider this my intention

On 7/10/2022 at 10:05 PM, Hallia said:

Unsure where we are with votes if I were to actually hammer I'd feel bad if I was wrong

On 7/10/2022 at 10:39 PM, Hallia said:

So.... for no actual reason, got it 

On 7/10/2022 at 10:52 PM, Hallia said:

Considering we haven't played together in what, years?  I don't buy this for a second

Ftr I don't have to try and be loveable everyone already loves me 😘

On 7/11/2022 at 11:31 AM, Hallia said:

Why?  Dice came in with no actual case on me, was snarky, continued to not really contribute then bounced so like

Even if he's town, that shouldn't affect your read on me

On 7/11/2022 at 11:52 AM, Hallia said:

Tbh I don't even know if it's game related I feel like dice goes at me like this every game regardless of alignment so like

Idk what to do about it besides continuing to play like I am

On 7/11/2022 at 11:53 AM, Hallia said:

I would wager that if voodoo is wolf, he isn't teamed with dice

On 7/11/2022 at 12:43 PM, Hallia said:

I mean I will flip villager

You've seemed villagery to me but idk how much of that is you were one of the people active over the weekend, but you've not done anything wolfy imo

How do you feel about his self voting

5 hours ago, Darthe said:

one of AJ/Cory almost has to be a wolf.

I think clov is clear to me.

leelou prob clear despite some waffling.

voodoo feels inorganic and idk if I believe that’s inexperience or if it is more nefarious.

Sinister prob town btw, I really came down that way last night on my rereads. Imo voodoo is the far more likely new wolf.

hally, I would love to know your read on Cory and plz don’t get too influenced by his pocket attempts.

verb, u gonna show up to play any harder?

vote Cory 

Since you all think I’m town, follow me and hammer.  Don’t hesitAte, don’t ask more questions, doc me tonight.

k?

AJ, if you’re town, I need you.

I know you said the last two were just to get something out of him and not meant to be a serious speed lynch, so whatever - still don't like it, but I dont' remember you asking for my approval.  You have reads in the top post.  Fine, makes sense, this is a mafia game.

5 hours ago, Cory Caboose said:

Whatever.

I docced you last night.

k.

See sinister that’s how you screw up and out town PRs in style.

for reall though, that claims verifiable unless they have an RB in which case you’re screwed and I’ll live to tomorrow.  Unvote for now, and this is good cause now we have a 2p core.  Who else can find their way on the good guys list?

Yeah, unvoting makes sense...

Cory on your reread can you find out of clov is a wolf?  Assuming you’re not, two of him, AJ, and voodoo basically have to be.

So we went from one of Cory/AJ with me clear to two of me/AJ/Voodoo have to be.  This is where things fall apart for me, and not just because I know my alignment.  Unless you were overstating your confidence on the Cory/AJ polarity, my reaction to seeing one person hardclaim in a "X or Y is almost assuredly mafia" isn't "Okay, X or Z"... it's "well, X is probably mafia" and you know, trying to resolve that.  I don't remember seeing anything where you've worked to resolve AJ since that point.

But why?

This was to someone questioning voting me, I believe Leelou

4 hours ago, Darthe said:

She will, but we aren’t voting Cory.  Clov/AJ is a good fight to spectate and that storms brewing nicely.

Again, how confident was the Cory/AJ dichotomy... because unless I greatly misinterpreted your confidence, or you were just lying about it, I'd think you'd feel a hell of a lot less confident in having someone you would presumably be scumreading thunderdoming someone you said was cleared a few hours ago.

4 hours ago, Darthe said:

Hmm if it’s clov voodoo leelou can that team resign and crown me for this post?

This might have just been spitballing/tinfoil, but in one hour we went from "Clov and Leelou likely villagers, one of Cory or AJ mafia" to "neither of Cory and AJ, but two of my strongest townies are now mafia candidates" even though only one of your two previous candidates was resolved.

So yeah, I have some concerns about your slot based on this afternoon/evening, even without considering your possible world is contingent on me throwing a vote on my teammate whose done little more than express concerns about me.

Pages 20-40 this is (most of) Hally's posts of any substance.  I don't think she's snarky as she used to be when she randed wolf, but there's also not any real hunting or read formation.  I kind of expected her to be more engaged from memory, but she mostly focused on Dice who turned out to be town.  I still don't like her vote history, and still don't see a clearly town Hally here, but rereading did help me organize my thoughts.  It's so weird to have her #1 read be wrong, her almost get lynched, and then today she's unflapped.  

22 minutes ago, Darthe said:

lol clov's throwing verbal haymakers tonight

I was going back to shun you all for not laughing at my intercourse joke and saw this again.  It took me twenty minutes you realize you meant "verbally throwing haymakers" and not "haymakers at verbal" or "haymakers like verbal would".

I have claimed to be the best mafia player.  I have never claimed to be the smartest.

3 minutes ago, Clovdyx said:

I know you said the last two were just to get something out of him and not meant to be a serious speed lynch, so whatever - still don't like it, but I dont' remember you asking for my approval.  You have reads in the top post.  Fine, makes sense, this is a mafia game.

k.

Yeah, unvoting makes sense...

So we went from one of Cory/AJ with me clear to two of me/AJ/Voodoo have to be.  This is where things fall apart for me, and not just because I know my alignment.  Unless you were overstating your confidence on the Cory/AJ polarity, my reaction to seeing one person hardclaim in a "X or Y is almost assuredly mafia" isn't "Okay, X or Z"... it's "well, X is probably mafia" and you know, trying to resolve that.  I don't remember seeing anything where you've worked to resolve AJ since that point.

This was to someone questioning voting me, I believe Leelou

Again, how confident was the Cory/AJ dichotomy... because unless I greatly misinterpreted your confidence, or you were just lying about it, I'd think you'd feel a hell of a lot less confident in having someone you would presumably be scumreading thunderdoming someone you said was cleared a few hours ago.

This might have just been spitballing/tinfoil, but in one hour we went from "Clov and Leelou likely villagers, one of Cory or AJ mafia" to "neither of Cory and AJ, but two of my strongest townies are now mafia candidates" even though only one of your two previous candidates was resolved.

So yeah, I have some concerns about your slot based on this afternoon/evening, even without considering your possible world is contingent on me throwing a vote on my teammate whose done little more than express concerns about me.

So less rip my spine out and more tenderly pat my cheek. That's cool.  This looks like it was hard to make, was it?  You spend the first half agreeing with me until I sus you, which I get, but you've got a good point on X-Y changing to X-Z.  Very easy to resolve here, I didn't have a wolf read on you because I haven't paid any attention to your slot since I thought Cory was the one acting off.  Why do I think you and cory can't both be wolves, the question to which informs on the above?  Your slots on the roster are beside each other, which in addition to being 75% likely to be town in isolation, the odds of random.org picking two wolves side by side in a roster is less than 1/3 that of them having space between them.  Dumb, I know, but it's one of the longstanding ways in which I can't help but mentally game mafia. Moreover, I realized last night when I was skimming back through that you hadn't done much in your D1, and I'd been riding an early tone read.  When I presented things to the audience earlier I wanted that to be as clean as I could make it, so I omitted reads I was particularly waffly on, but once cory claimed all that probability slid straight over just like the monty hall problem.  I've actually already used it in this game when I asked everyone who was a wolf out of (3 groups of 4 in a row).  Those groups had the same order as the roster.  Lol, as I write this I know ya'll are gonna hate it.  Moving down to your cory/aj dichotomy, I'm truly lost on who my villagers are this game and my gameplay is predicated on building a town core that I stick to.  I disagree with Cory on the gamestate, and I think it's more likely wolves keeping a core forming than town punching itself in the eye, so that sort of internal conflict should help frame my views as I hunt between the players I respect and what I anticipate are either one of the players I don't know at all or a lurker.  

TLDR enjoy that

8 minutes ago, Darthe said:

Pages 20-40 this is (most of) Hally's posts of any substance.  I don't think she's snarky as she used to be when she randed wolf, but there's also not any real hunting or read formation.  I kind of expected her to be more engaged from memory, but she mostly focused on Dice who turned out to be town.  I still don't like her vote history, and still don't see a clearly town Hally here, but rereading did help me organize my thoughts.  It's so weird to have her #1 read be wrong, her almost get lynched, and then today she's unflapped.  

I'm in, not really as emotionally fragile as I used to be I think - I do think old me would have, but the last two years did a number on me and changed my entire life perspective tbh

2 minutes ago, Hallia said:

I'm in, not really as emotionally fragile as I used to be I think - I do think old me would have, but the last two years did a number on me and changed my entire life perspective tbh

For which I am proud of you, but also that change in meta makes you harder to read, which in turn feels wolfy #Sooorrrrrry?

5 minutes ago, Cory Caboose said:

As long as you don't mention the transitionary period between sleep and the conscious experience i think we're good

I laughed pretty good at that just now XD 

Crashing soon too

AJ’s Circle of Trust: Cory, Voodoo, Tripped, Hallia?

Outer Circle: Darthe, Leelou, Clovdyx, SinisterDeath, Verbal

This feels better to me upon my evening reflection.

D2 has been a little bit of rollercoaster for my reads but I hope it will have a good impact in the long run. As we get deeper into this game it becomes more apparent to me that both my glory days are behind me and that I still suck at this game but I will try hard anyway 😆😩 perhaps this nightly recap and recount thing will become my new happy place.

To my inner circle:

Cory,

I know ultimately what happened is a bad thing but it comes with a huge weight off my shoulders I feel like. That’s selfish to say perhaps but I imagine you wished you had similar info on me right now. Having said that, it has a sobering affect that reminds me to double check myself and that’s what I am doing now. Anything you want to ask me directly, fire away.

Voodoo,

I can see that you are processing things as they come to you and I think that is very good thing. I think you’re starting to get the hang of this but it only gets so much worse from here, I promise. Your question and my answer to you about Darthe earlier has been on my mind so I’d just like to say to hold onto that one for now but don’t forget it if you’re sitting in a situation later on where the game is on the line and he’s still alive.

Tripped,

I know you don’t trust me and that’s totally fine. I still think you are town, and so I know regardless you won’t totally ignore me either. Here’s the thing. I think I get way better reads watching you and Clov together than I do reading each of you directly. That might sound weird, but I can accept I am not on par with your two robot brains. Having said that, I trust you, and so if you think I am wrong about Chris I will *likewise* listen to you. He’s made a lot of content tonight with several players so whatever thoughts you have good or bad I will take into consideration. Also, I won’t lie. I haven’t looked at your lists again but reading you and Chris talk about it was good I think. So keep that up?

Hallia,

I’m leap of faithing this read so I hope I’m not falling on my sword because you’re too slick of a wolf to claim under pressure :hopper: 

but that’s the best thing I have on you that is possibly AI besides the fact I know v/v D1 wagons aren’t rare at all 

I don’t know if there is 2 or 3 wolves but I don’t think I’ve got any here. Hallia is the scariest one to accept but if you other three think so then I’ll roll with it. After you all have read this and if there is anything you want to ask or address or whatever, please do.

To the rest of you beloved misfits:

Darthe,

you’ve got chops, man. I said at the very beginning of the game that you are a gamer and that is still true. You could very well be Town here but I do find myself agreeing with Clov a little bit and after reflecting on my own meta reflection of you… I thought some further diligence was needed. You do seem a little bored, even after me and Clov slap fought a bit, so I was expecting more of an interest there. In regards to your play that is outside of presence and volume, and focuses more on the tangibles, your track record is getting muddier. You pressured out a PR claim and were part of that flash wagon that is now a confirmed villager. Some level of suspicion is warranted here barring one exact scenario that has yet to happen.

Leelou,

You helped lynch Dice. I know that doesn’t make you scum by itself but it doesn’t not make you scum either. My issue is that since he was calling you scum that basically gave you a reason to vote there. It’s understandable but now he’s dead and I gotta figure out if it was an accident or not. When you post I don’t have anything wrong per se but we are too far into the game for me to just count on tone reading you as being good enough and votes are more important to me anyway.

SinisterDeath,

You are a struggle this game. I have probably not given you as close a read and reflection as I should but there are a lot of players so it happens sometimes. I think you have been caught up in the irrelevant for sections of the game which makes it hard to read you and provides cover for you to be attacked. I actually don’t remember who you were voting for at the end of D1 now but I do recall Cory pointing out you were your own wagon at one point so maybe there’s hope yet lol

Clovdyx,

I still have more stuff to say and even though you say you don’t care I know that you really do. I maintain what I said earlier that in the tangible sense your vote could fall either way still. I question whether I believe you thought that was the best thing to do as you have stated, but only because I think “why the hell would Clov care about any of that over kicking in someone’s teeth?” which is what I think it really boils down to. Outside of the vote you look pretty good but I am not ready to shut the door on this one yet.

Verbal,

Where are you? Do we need to send help? You almost have your own circle outside of the outer one. By yourself. Cause you’re not here. Besides that you voted off a villager and were last seen fighting with another before they turned up dead so if the only other thing I have to cross examine that with is nothing…? please post more. Even if it’s to confirm or deny that you vigged Zander.

On 7/11/2022 at 12:02 PM, Sooh said:

Final Vote Count:

Dice (6) - Hallia, Leelou, Tripped, SinisterDeath, Verbal, Zander

Leelou (1) - Clov

Hallia (5) - Whiskey, Dice, VooDoo, Cory, Darthe

Dice has been killed. He was VANILLA TOWN.

GLGL when he finds out he was killed in his sleep again.

See you all in 24 hrs! 

Last thing

@Clovdyx you said the only post of mine from the last two days you could see coming from town!AJ was the Hally no-claim read. In the greater context of play, can you explain how things I have done this game fit into a mafia perspective? And no - I’m not asking for a big glass of WIFOM here.

I’d actually ask the same of anyone who is still unsure about me. 

• Community Administrator
2 hours ago, whiskey delta said:

I actually don’t remember who you were voting for at the end of D1 now but I do recall Cory pointing out you were your own wagon at one point so maybe there’s hope yet lol

I was anti-voting with Zander, so my vote was on Dice. 

Zander wanted to hammer someone, I wanted it to go Random. I didn't get in before vote count to take it off dice and put in on Hallia. 

I was right that Dice wasn't wolf, and I do have regrets not moving it off him earlier.