DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Slinky-slank mafia

Sooh

1 minute ago, Zander? said:

Ya I mean unless Hallia and Dice and Scum mates she coulda votes there and not looked bad so I think her not.voting looks real good if Dice is town but still looks good imo

Unsure where we are with votes if I were to actually hammer I'd feel bad if I was wrong

Just now, Clovdyx said:

Can you walk me through on AJ?  I'm kind of surprised he'd be a candidate because it's freaking AJ, but keeping things within the scope of the game, I thought he's been pretty townie, especially earlier.  I'd have loved to see more of him today, but I feel I've got him anywhere between #3 and #5 on my townreads.  

I mean, I'm 1/1 all time on day 1 AJ hero lynches (that's 100 percent bay bee, where u probability nerds at) so there's always dreaming of glory. It is my least favorite of the 5 people in my WTL currently and my least serious consideration

If you're looking for my thoughts on him in general, we had a chat earlier about the Hallia thing that left a positive impression but didn't get the follow up I was hoping for

Just now, TrippedOnReality said:

Did anything strike you as good/bad with the conversation around SD?  have any of your reads changed over the last couple of hours since you did Chris's pick one person to save and one to die?

My read on dice went down

My thoughts on what I missed whole gone I listed above

I'm willing to give SD some grace bc I didn't realize he hadn't played a ton of games, like i said earlier

@Cory Caboose I'm blaming it on the fact I've seen a lot of "sort by effort because most people are townie" but I'm unironically tinfoiling I'm getting Spirited Away 2ed by some combination of you/Darthe/Zander (maybe even all three).  I know that's mostly stupid but if I'm somehow right, 1) please shoot me tonight, and 2) remember I saw the pieces much quicker here than I did with BFG/AJ/Hallia.

Just now, Hallia said:

Do you think scum not unlucky and is just low hanging fruit

No I think min one of Villagery people/goat players is a Wolf

I think min 1 in Dice Lee Verb SD Voodoo

And prolly 1 in ones I'm giving d1 passes too lol

Just now, Clovdyx said:

@Cory Caboose I'm blaming it on the fact I've seen a lot of "sort by effort because most people are townie" but I'm unironically tinfoiling I'm getting Spirited Away 2ed by some combination of you/Darthe/Zander (maybe even all three).  I know that's mostly stupid but if I'm somehow right, 1) please shoot me tonight, and 2) remember I saw the pieces much quicker here than I did with BFG/AJ/Hallia.

We'd have shot you n0 bub ❤️

3 hours ago, Zander? said:

DICE why we have different Hallia reads sadface.gif

Thoughts on SD having you uber Town??? Lol

3 hours ago, Darthe said:

Dice what even are your reads?  I put that in a list and it's

good:

Darthe

Tripped

bad:

leelou

Hally

Verb

Tripped and I are somewhat opposed in the thread, and Hally/Leelou are two of the most active people here so I'm hoping you've got several posts to point to.

Verbs not bad  he cant be as he hasnt been here  he was just the choice in that poarticular group

re you and tripped  you are just being outright obvious. I wont be lynching you unless we have a verified cop view.

Tripped is more tone/feel  She feels open, i havent pinged on anything she has said.

3 hours ago, Darthe said:

these are leelous posts on page 19

The second of these is what made me react. Before that she was pretty null to me. Didnt seem to be really doing much, just chiming in occasionally.

2 hours ago, TrippedOnReality said:

Do you think mafia!leelou is more or less likely to give a read on a teammate early?  iirc, hallia was one of leelou's earliest reads.

not sure. I havent played with her as much as I have others and never really developed any meta on her. I usually paid attention to verbal to try and figure her out.

Just now, dicetosser1 said:

Verbs not bad  he cant be as he hasnt been here  he was just the choice in that poarticular group

re you and tripped  you are just being outright obvious. I wont be lynching you unless we have a verified cop view.

Tripped is more tone/feel  She feels open, i havent pinged on anything she has said.

The second of these is what made me react. Before that she was pretty null to me. Didnt seem to be really doing much, just chiming in occasionally.

not sure. I havent played with her as much as I have others and never really developed any meta on her. I usually paid attention to verbal to try and figure her out.

Fwiw I do remember dice reading Lee thru verb in games they were all in

I'm out for the rest of day barring a thirty second skim when I wake up at 4 in the morning.  Please don't do anything stupid while I'm away.  I'm not in love with a Dice lynch but I'm as ~good as you can be with lynching someone that's only marginally > rand to be mafia based on other people being likely town.

Solely for the purposes of WAGONSANDSTUFF, I'll vote Leelou.  

That way, I get vigged N1 when Dice flips mafia and don't have to play anymore.  

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Clovdyx said:

I'm out for the rest of day barring a thirty second skim when I wake up at 4 in the morning.  Please don't do anything stupid while I'm away.  I'm not in love with a Dice lynch but I'm as ~good as you can be with lynching someone that's only marginally > rand to be mafia based on other people being likely town.

Solely for the purposes of WAGONSANDSTUFF, I'll vote Leelou.  

That way, I get vigged N1 when Dice flips mafia and don't have to play anymore.  

giphy.gif

I'll vig you bb