Sooh

On 7/15/2022 at 6:46 PM, Hallia said:

Vote: Sinister Death

On 7/15/2022 at 9:07 PM, Hallia said:

They're gonna hammer me when they get to the thread anyways bc I AM TOWN

If it's over either way

Unvote

Vote: Darthe

Only a couple hours, that’s not really AI for him then.  It could’ve spewed him town (mostly) or you could argue she sniped a second wolf, but the time isn’t enough.

31 minutes ago, Darthe said:

YOU JUST DESCRIBED A PERFECT TOWNIE

I don’t know who’s town and who isn’t.  I vote a lot and my reads *change*.
im aggressive, aka I’m HUNTING

i have been on a train I knew was a wolf for THREE IRL DAYS and you want me to be engaged in watching you come up with every stupid reason possible that I might not be right, when I already KNOW I’m right?

AJ I didn’t get anything back to this.  I expected to.

Just now, SinisterDeath said:

I'm going to pick a number between 1 and 7.

The next person that guesses that number is my vote. 

I don’t mean this to come across rude so please don’t read it that way, but what’s the point of playing if you aren’t going to try?  I’ve not put in this much effort for you to waste it with a completely uninformed guess.  Please try to use your logic and reasoning skills to make a decision you can actually justify.

• Community Administrator
17 minutes ago, Darthe said:

Please try to use your logic and reasoning skills to make a decision you can actually justify.

Y'all are just as likely to be wolf or town.  We've gone so far beyond logic at this point, that may as well gamble, and may the odds be in our favor. 

11 minutes ago, whiskey delta said:

Like why is this town? Lol

It’s very bad play, but I think it’s NAI.  Also, should be obvious with how much of a finger I have in this thread that if we were in a wolf chat together he would never say stuff like that.

Just now, SinisterDeath said:

Y'all are just as likely to be wolf or town.  We've gone so far beyond logic at this point, that may as well gamble, and may the odds be in our favor. 

No. No we are not.  We are 75% likely to be town at Rand and though that probability does transfer the root principles that inform the game hold true.  We’d not have huge communities playing this game for 40 years if it were broken or random.

3 minutes ago, Darthe said:

No. No we are not.  We are 75% likely to be town at Rand and though that probability does transfer the root principles that inform the game hold true.  We’d not have huge communities playing this game for 40 years if it were broken or random.

Also, today must be hally or me.  Choosing outside of that is distinctly anti-town because as stated ad nauseum, wolves only need one town vote to win.

13 minutes ago, Darthe said:

That's a red flag but hell with it, I live in the twilight zone so I'll play ball.  If we did that, where would you want to vote?

I already answered this as well, SD/voodoo with an outside chance of trip

1 hour ago, Darthe said:

If there are 3 wolves, out of 7 players currently alive, that means ~42.5% of us are wolf, and ~57.5% Town. Which directly translates to the odds of picking wolf vs villager. The 75% you cite earlier, is only valid on D1.

If we remove Verbal from that pool it's basically a 50/50 if we assume we he cannot be a wolf.

If he is a wolf, that tips the odds to 33% wolf to 66% villager. 

It is kinda sus that you're using D1 odds and pushing that as why going random is extremely bad (75% vs 57%)

I can't rule out a game where Darthe & Hallia are teamed. Nor a game with Darthe and Verb. Or Verb and Hallia. Or anyone else. I only know I am a villager, and with all the sus going on, if I pick anyone besides me, the odds are 50/50.

1 minute ago, SinisterDeath said:

I can't rule out a game where Darthe & Hallia are teamed. Nor a game with Darthe and Verb. Or Verb and Hallia. Or anyone else. I only know I am a villager, and with all the sus going on, if I pick anyone besides me, the odds are 50/50

Since I also know I'm 100% a villager, and if we assume Verb is definitely not a wolf and remove him and I from that Pool, it's 60% chance anyone voted at random is a wolf, assuming Verb and I are definitely not wolves. Those odds drop to 40% chance of picking a wolf if verb is definitely a wolf.