DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Slinky-slank mafia

Sooh

6 hours ago, whiskey delta said:

Yeah that wasn’t a lot of fun for me either 😅

I don’t really have a good case on anyone of you three right now. Everyone has strikes against them. Myself included. You and SD are on two wagons together and considering there’s only two maf I think that might be anti-pair material but I’ve been so wrong all game it’s pretty laughable. Voodoo might be under the radar player this game. I can’t tell if him wanting to lynch Hallia is good or bad. Can you see Sinister/Voodoo as the team?

I don't think SD/voodoo team is impossible, and would explain a lot of the D1 play.  Also voodoo basically getting derp cleared D1 like 3 hours after SD basically did for ~similar things isn't super inspiring.  I think voodoo wanting to yeet hallia is probably NAI since she was town and he'd been pushing that most of day 1??? 

I guess it mostly depends what world we're in.  If we're in 2 maf and an SK, unless AJ is mafia, it's always voodoo/SD.  

If it's just two mafia, then I need to figure out who is most likely verbal's teammate.  Which if verbal thought he wasn't going to be around super long isn't super ideal for finding anti teams as Cory pointed out on D2, since he would have been effectively outted after the inital claim.

If it's somehow verbal/AJ then lolme I guess and we deserve to lose for how poorly this game has gone.

Initial thought to that is Voodoo didn’t vote when his partner Sinister was on the block vs Clov D2.  Not impossible and I’ll concede the Chris elim probably seemed imminent so it’d be slick wolf play to stay off wagon and let Town save your buddy for you.

is that what happened voodoo?

7 minutes ago, whiskey delta said:

Initial thought to that is Voodoo didn’t vote when his partner Sinister was on the block vs Clov D2.  Not impossible and I’ll concede the Chris elim probably seemed imminent so it’d be slick wolf play to stay off wagon and let Town save your buddy for you.

is that what happened voodoo?

lol nope. I've not had much sus towards SD all game. Delta and SD have been lowest sus on my list and I've voted accordingly. And end of D2, when I didn;t get a chance to place a vote, I wasn't planning to vote for Clov.

Everyone here is playing a great game. My reads are garbage so I'm ready to roll the dice and vote at any time.

5 minutes ago, VooDooNut said:

lol nope. I've not had much sus towards SD all game. Delta and SD have been lowest sus on my list and I've voted accordingly. And end of D2, when I didn;t get a chance to place a vote, I wasn't planning to vote for Clov.

Everyone here is playing a great game. My reads are garbage so I'm ready to roll the dice and vote at any time.

Can you say why you haven’t been sus on Sinister?

This game was possibly the greatest town to ever Rand and we absolutely crapped the bed 😂 💀 

maybe a dice roll is the way to go here. I’ve got a 2/3 chance to hit a wolf as long as I don’t vote myself or Verb

6 hours ago, whiskey delta said:

I’m not sure how to read Sinister saying he only voted the way he did because others convinced him fwiw. He’s riding that line of being a useful villa to scum or just wolfy. Darthe went out of his way to Town case him so that’s… something?

Yeah, but wasn't Darthe's town case that SD pointed out a scum slip on someone who we now know was town?  Or was there more to it than that?  I need to get dinner (I haven't eaten anything in like 10 hours, I love my job...), but I'll be back after that.

3 hours ago, TrippedOnReality said:

Yeah, but wasn't Darthe's town case that SD pointed out a scum slip on someone who we now know was town?  Or was there more to it than that?  I need to get dinner (I haven't eaten anything in like 10 hours, I love my job...), but I'll be back after that.

Idr if that was an addition later or part of the original but yeah, he did say something about that. I meant the part where he did a few multi-quotes of Sinister’s posts and at the end stated called Sinister Town. Obviously the slip call out couldn’t be possible as Darthe said but maybe there’s merit to the thought process?

8 minutes ago, whiskey delta said:

Idr if that was an addition later or part of the original but yeah, he did say something about that. I meant the part where he did a few multi-quotes of Sinister’s posts and at the end stated called Sinister Town. Obviously the slip call out couldn’t be possible as Darthe said but maybe there’s merit to the thought process?

Eh, I mean...maybe??? but mostly i feel Darthe's entire thought process was predicated on Hallia being mafia, so...I'm not super inclined to put a ton of stock into that.  (plus rereading D3 just made me super annoyed all over again so I might not be in the right frame of mine to reasonably evaluate that).