DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Slinky-slank mafia

Sooh

• Community Administrator
2 minutes ago, Verbal32 said:

I'm scum because I'm still alive?  I've been shooting townies, why the hell would they want to kill me?

I made the same argument that in a world where you're not a wolf, they probably kept you alive cause odds were better you'd win them the game keeping you alive, then killin ya. Lol

3 hours ago, SinisterDeath said:

Wasn't even aware that was a possibility. Figured with all the other talk, 3 wolves/Vig/JOAT was the possible configuration. No one really entertained the notion of 2 wolves, and what that could mean.

What exactly is a 3p? (aside from 3rd party)

See, If I assume this is true, that changes the list I gave above to this.

Most Likely Town 1, Most Likely Wolf = 3

1. Delta

2. VooDoo

3. Tripped

3p is 3rd party. BPV is the most likely option imo. Verbal is claiming the Darthe kill so either he’s lying and shot someone that didn’t die (hint: that person is scum) or wolves shot him and he didn’t die thus he got his vest blown off. This scenario raises the likelihood that he’s a SK because a town vig wouldn’t have extra protection 

1 hour ago, Verbal32 said:

I'm scum because I'm still alive?  I've been shooting townies, why the hell would they want to kill me?

Your gun is a direct threat to the wolves as to where lynching them is much harder. This is really low bar stuff man. Sorry to have to sus you out like this but I need the wolves to shoot you again to have any chance of winning. Your only chance is to help me lynch one today 🙂 

3 hours ago, Verbal32 said:

Assume for the moment that I've been telling the truth this whole time.

Who are your top mafia suspects?  Top 3p suspect (if that's a thing)?

I don’t but ok lol. Off the top I might say Voodoo? Steady downward trend and there’s really nobody left. Then again I can’t read Sinister here and the mech/probability spec has been a constant all game. Tripped is one of those who I think is good enough to make ~Townie posts but their voting record isn’t the best. Tripped/Voodoo haven’t voted together game iirc so there may be something there 

15 minutes ago, whiskey delta said:

@VooDooNut what makes you say I’m town?

I haven't had a wolfy read on you the whole game. Are you wolfin'?

And I was thinking more about SD's self-vote, and, given Hallia did the same and was a villa, it's probably not as sus as i first thought.

2 hours ago, SinisterDeath said:

I made the same argument that in a world where you're not a wolf, they probably kept you alive cause odds were better you'd win them the game keeping you alive, then killin ya. Lol

You could still shoot Verb and bet he hits town to lose

Two townies had to die last Night for the game to end if it is 3/2

1 hour ago, whiskey delta said:

Your gun is a direct threat to the wolves as to where lynching them is much harder. This is really low bar stuff man. Sorry to have to sus you out like this but I need the wolves to shoot you again to have any chance of winning. Your only chance is to help me lynch one today 🙂 

Fine.  Safe to say scum is definitely shooting me tonight to remove the chance I hit them.  I agree we need to lynch one today, as regardless of whether I’m a town as I’ve claimed…..I’m clearly not scum.

My top 2 are SD and Voodoo (you and Tripped are equal to me as a tier below in suspicion for me).  Is one of them scum?  If both, then great.  If only one, then which one?

I have to draw a line in the sand somewhere, so I’m probably not voting you or Tripped today.

40 minutes ago, VooDooNut said:

I haven't had a wolfy read on you the whole game. Are you wolfin'?

And I was thinking more about SD's self-vote, and, given Hallia did the same and was a villa, it's probably not as sus as i first thought.

I suppose there’s a world where the three of us are all Town but I think that’s probably not the case atp. What’s fun about that is if you are Town, both me and SD can’t be Town. Same for the two of you from my pov

Between Verbal/Tripped who do you think is the better vote?

21 minutes ago, Verbal32 said:

Fine.  Safe to say scum is definitely shooting me tonight to remove the chance I hit them.  I agree we need to lynch one today, as regardless of whether I’m a town as I’ve claimed…..I’m clearly not scum.

My top 2 are SD and Voodoo (you and Tripped are equal to me as a tier below in suspicion for me).  Is one of them scum?  If both, then great.  If only one, then which one?

I have to draw a line in the sand somewhere, so I’m probably not voting you or Tripped today.

I could buy SD town maybe but it’s a toss up. I could see the speculation and stats coming from either alignment because I think he just likes those things ?

I’ve felt the least good about him all game of the three, which probably means I was wrong again lol

Can you see Voodoo/Tripped?

• Community Administrator
9 minutes ago, TrippedOnReality said:

Why do you think that?  Also, what makes you think I wanted to keep you around beyond just thinking at the time you were more likely than not to be town?

Because a wolf, would 100% want someone that everyone thinks is a wolf from D1 to be at end game. It increases the wolf's odds of survival.

If Town wins by Lynching Tripped, and the Town loses by Lynching SD. Who's most likely to get voted? 🙂

55 minutes ago, whiskey delta said:

@TrippedOnReality who do you want to vote?

Probably SD.  If verbal is SK and we yeet him, I don't think town can win if I did my math right.  I feel the least good about SD, but if you have a compelling case on voodoo, I could potentially go there.  I feel the best about you, so someone would have to make a pretty strong case for wolf!AJ atp.  I don't' think wolf!you sits around hemming and hawing between darthe and hallia as much as you did last phase.

7 minutes ago, SinisterDeath said:

Because a wolf, would 100% want someone that everyone thinks is a wolf from D1 to be at end game. It increases the wolf's odds of survival.

Eh, like, I get what you're saying, but that isn't usually how it works.  Usually people who play scummy get yeeted early, not late.  

Yeah that wasn’t a lot of fun for me either 😅

I don’t really have a good case on anyone of you three right now. Everyone has strikes against them. Myself included. You and SD are on two wagons together and considering there’s only two maf I think that might be anti-pair material but I’ve been so wrong all game it’s pretty laughable. Voodoo might be under the radar player this game. I can’t tell if him wanting to lynch Hallia is good or bad. Can you see Sinister/Voodoo as the team?