DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Slinky-slank mafia

Sooh

I highly doubt this setup was 10/2 with a Town JOAT and odd-Night vig. Mountainous games are pretty typically vanilla iirc. Wolves would need some firepower in that case so 1x vig makes a little sense. 9/2/1 with a 1x bullet proof SK could also work. The fact Verb has a gun and didn’t die last night when the wolves basically couldn’t afford to leave him alive raises this likelihood. I seriously doubt Mafia shot Darthe or it has to be like exactly Voodoo/Sinister as the team.

• Community Administrator
1 minute ago, Verbal32 said:

Hey, I'm grasping for straws here, especially after my horrid shooting performance.

Why do you seem to be playing all sides?  Almost like you aren't on ANYBODY's team.....

Well if you are in fact town, aside from me, Whiskey and Tripped are the only ones that have entertained the idea that you could be a Wolf in Disguise, or at least not dismissed it out right like Darthe and the other dead townies did.
Assuming they're not paranoid about everyone being sus like me, then obviously they're wolves.

If you are in fact a wolf, then like me they find your "answers" too convenient.

If this 3p thing exists, then VooDoo is kinda playin' that angle good right now...

3 minutes ago, Verbal32 said:

Hey, I'm grasping for straws here, especially after my horrid shooting performance.

Why do you seem to be playing all sides?  Almost like you aren't on ANYBODY's team.....

You’re surely grasping. Listen, you’ve been coasting on your claim but by now it’s obvious at least to me that you can’t be Town. I’m not part of the Mafia but I also understand I’m playing kingmaker here.

2 minutes ago, whiskey delta said:

You’re surely grasping. Listen, you’ve been coasting on your claim but by now it’s obvious at least to me that you can’t be Town. I’m not part of the Mafia but I also understand I’m playing kingmaker here.

Assume for the moment that I've been telling the truth this whole time.

Who are your top mafia suspects?  Top 3p suspect (if that's a thing)?

3 minutes ago, Verbal32 said:

Assume for the moment that I've been telling the truth this whole time.

Who are your top mafia suspects?  Top 3p suspect (if that's a thing)?

2 minutes ago, Verbal32 said:

Voodoo has been playing the yolo angle all game, if we're being truthful here.

How likely is Whiskey + Tripped team in your opinion?

1 minute ago, SinisterDeath said:

How likely is Whiskey + Tripped team in your opinion?

For mafia?  Not impossible.  Full disclosure, though, I haven't gotten very many scum vibes from either of them.

On 7/11/2022 at 2:02 PM, Sooh said:

Final Vote Count:

Dice (6) - Hallia, Leelou, Tripped, SinisterDeath, Verbal, Zander

Leelou (1) - Clov

Hallia (5) - Whiskey, Dice, VooDoo, Cory, Darthe

Dice has been killed. He was VANILLA TOWN.

GLGL when he finds out he was killed in his sleep again.

See you all in 24 hrs! 

On 7/14/2022 at 8:17 AM, Cass said:

TWILIGHT (No talking)

Day 2 Final Vote Count

Clov (6) - Darthe, Halli, Cory, SinisterDeath, Tripped, Clov

SD (2) - Verbal, Leelou

Leelou (1) - WhiskeyDelta

Not Voting (2): VooDoo

On 7/18/2022 at 8:49 AM, Cass said:

EOD3

TWILIGHT BEGINS - NO POSTING!

Final Vote Count

Hallia (4) - Darthe, Whiskey Delta, SinisterDeath, VooDooNut

Not voting (3): Hallia, Tripped, Verbal

By EOD, on each of the days, neither Whiskey & Tripped voted the same person.
There was a lot of waffling on votes to.

Verbal has voted twice with Tripped (D1, D3), and once with Me (D1)
VooDoo Voted twice with Delta (D1, D3), and once with Me (D1).
SD voted once with Whiskey (D3), once with Tripped (D1), once with VooDoo (D3), and once with Verbal (D1).

D1, Whiskey didn't vote a town. Tripped did.
D2, Tripped voted a town, Whiskey didn't.
D3 Whiskey voted a town, Tripped didn't.

D1, Whiskey voted a future lynch target that was town.
D2 Whiskey voted a future Wolf Target.

D1 Tripped voted a town.
D2 Tripped voted a town.
D3 Didn't Vote.

All 3 days, I voted a town.
Each of those 3 days, Tripped, Whiskey, Darthe, all made arguments why I should vote the wagon.

My post above isn't any kind of nail in the coffin either. Wolves could easily use voting opposite to incriminate townies.

But, Tripped & Delta wanting to keep me around past D1, says to me one of them must be a wolf.

9 minutes ago, SinisterDeath said:

My post above isn't any kind of nail in the coffin either. Wolves could easily use voting opposite to incriminate townies.

But, Tripped & Delta wanting to keep me around past D1, says to me one of them must be a wolf.

Gun to head, who is it to you?

Keep in mind I've been sussing you all game, but I've also proven monumentally wrong in my reads thus far.  I'm obviously willing to re-evaluate.

Just now, Verbal32 said:

Gun to head, who is it to you?

Keep in mind I've been sussing you all game, but I've also proven monumentally wrong in my reads thus far.  I'm obviously willing to re-evaluate.

I've had Tripped as a possible wolf since EOD1.
I'm also wrong alot.

Assuming my "gut" is wrong 9 out of 10 times, then Whiskey.

1 minute ago, SinisterDeath said:

It is however, interesting to see both Verbal & VooDoo hanging out on DM just waiting for a possible rash vote. 😄 

Uhh, I've been posting and active since start of Day.  We have 2 days here, no need for rash votes.

I've been doing this (checking DM more often) all game.  Are you using names at the bottom of the forum page to actually help in a mafia game?

1 minute ago, Verbal32 said:

I've been doing this (checking DM more often) all game.  Are you using names at the bottom of the forum page to actually help in a mafia game?

Nah, was just interesting to see Tripped online but not commenting at start of D4.
Seeing two other players "active", with a 3 vote hammer if I were to do something dumb like vote is just me saying "I see you" lmao.

Just now, SinisterDeath said:

Nah, was just interesting to see Tripped online but not commenting at start of D4.
Seeing two other players "active", with a 3 vote hammer if I were to do something dumb like vote is just me saying "I see you" lmao.

If I recall, there was a way to make yourself invisible at the bottom of the page.  No idea if that's still possible, but I'd avoid even mentioning it in games.  Just my $0.02.

Hmmm

Wolves:

Verb (seems like Verb should have died sooner if they were vig)

Tripped (I think if Tripped was villa, there would have been more proof in this thread of Tripped/Clov working together as villas)

Endangered Villas:

Delta

SD

Innocent VooDoo

14 minutes ago, Verbal32 said:

If I recall, there was a way to make yourself invisible at the bottom of the page.  No idea if that's still possible, but I'd avoid even mentioning it in games.  Just my $0.02.

No idea.

I've been trying to figure out why mine went invisible and why I can't turn it back on for the last year. (Dammit Barm!)

Normally I don't give it much thought, like on D1 with 40 pages of Zander.

But D4, seeong Tripped online and not posting makes my paranoia buzz. 

It reminds me of D3 when Darthe put votes on people trying to see how long they went before hammer as a tactic to figure out wolves. That tactic while flawed, could have used the "who's online".

I did mention that thing on D1?, cause I felt it was kinda unfair that I could see when others were online, but they can't see me. 

12 minutes ago, VooDooNut said:

Hmmm

Wolves:

Verb (seems like Verb should have died sooner if they were vig)

Tripped (I think if Tripped was villa, there would have been more proof in this thread of Tripped/Clov working together as villas)

Endangered Villas:

Delta

SD

Innocent VooDoo

I'm scum because I'm still alive?  I've been shooting townies, why the hell would they want to kill me?