DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Slinky-slank mafia

Sooh

On 7/17/2022 at 3:37 PM, VooDooNut said:

As the game has played out, Darthe has looked more and more chaotic, but I don't think it means Darthe is wolf. I'm hoping it's just Darthe trying to reveal the wolves. It's also very possible Hallia and Darthe are both townies and we are screwed. But it's been a long game, and between the two of them I'm slightly more sus of Hallia, so that's where I would put my vote right now.

I see another scenario where the wolves have guided us to this point and it's some sort of weird nightmare where AJ and Tripped and Verbal are wolves, but we can keep going back and forth on this forever.

With Darthe/Hallia on the table, I'd go Hallia right now.

• Community Administrator
Just now, whiskey delta said:

It’s 2/2/1 apparently.

Verbal should be considered outed atp but Town loses if we lynch him today.

What do ya say Verb? Who did you shoot?

Regardless of whether there's a PR or not, if we Lynch town it's 100% GG right? Unless Sooh's laughing at us all and there are no wolves! lmao

I can't imagine Wolves would EVER holster given the game state. 

The only scenarios I see are
1. Verb & Wolves double tapped Darthe
3. Verb chickened out and holstered.

4. Verb is a Wolf in VIG clothes.

Assuming Darthe was NK'd by Wolves (or double tapped), the only reason I figure the wolves NK'd Darthe, was the ~66% chance Verb could win the game for them by capping a Townie.

Assuming Verb is in fact a Vig and not a Wolf, and I know I'm a townie, then between Whiskey, Tripped and Voodoo, only one of them is town.

1 minute ago, whiskey delta said:

I guess 3/2 could work as well and wolves had an extra NK but either way I don’t think Verbal is town anymore. Should be dead and I maintain without being able to verify Cory’s powers the Leelou NK is a huge red flag considering he has a gun

This is the other end... if Verbal is definitely a wolf, then two of the people I listed must be town.

With 5 of us alive, I can only assume somebody is 3p.

If 3 mafia, game would be over.

So the only options are:

1.  We have 2 mafia and 1 3p, or

2.  We have 2 mafia only.

Option #2 doesn't seem as balanced with town having a JOAT and odd-night vig, so I'm left to assume option #1 is the gamestate we find ourselves in.

As far as what scum did last night, they either holstered (unlikely) or they also shot Darthe.  I almost holstered myself, but then I wanted to redeem my botched hero shot on Zander.  lolverbal was the result.

Who do you think that would be? If you went 1, 2, 3 most likely to be town -> most likely a wolf what’s your order?

Most Likely Town 1, Most Likely Wolf = 5
1. SD

2. Delta

3. VooDoo

4. Tripped

5. Verbal

If Cory actually capped Zander, I think he would have called Verb on his BS.

Cory may well have put a doc on Darthe (as he requested), but the only evidence that a wolf attempted Darthe is we only had one death that night, that death was Zander, whom Verbal conveniently said he was going to "shoot" that night.

Given my "luck", me wanting to not train Verbal Day 1 lead to us all getting played by Wolf Verbal.

There's still a possibility of Verbal/VooDoo. 
Verbal wasn't online for the whole weekend. VooDoo may not have known about Wolf Chat because Verb hadn't activated yet. lol

3 minutes ago, SinisterDeath said:

Most Likely Town 1, Most Likely Wolf = 5
1. SD

2. Delta

3. VooDoo

4. Tripped

5. Verbal

If Cory actually capped Zander, I think he would have called Verb on his BS.

Cory may well have put a doc on Darthe (as he requested), but the only evidence that a wolf attempted Darthe is we only had one death that night, that death was Zander, whom Verbal conveniently said he was going to "shoot" that night.

Given my "luck", me wanting to not train Verbal Day 1 lead to us all getting played by Wolf Verbal.

There's still a possibility of Verbal/VooDoo. 
Verbal wasn't online for the whole weekend. VooDoo may not have known about Wolf Chat because Verb hadn't activated yet. lol

Ironic, my list is almost the exact reverse.

11 minutes ago, whiskey delta said:

Verb/wolves could have shot and hit a BPV. That’s one possibility you’re leaving out.

Wasn't even aware that was a possibility. Figured with all the other talk, 3 wolves/Vig/JOAT was the possible configuration. No one really entertained the notion of 2 wolves, and what that could mean.

What exactly is a 3p? (aside from 3rd party)

4 minutes ago, Verbal32 said:

With 5 of us alive, I can only assume somebody is 3p.

If 3 mafia, game would be over.

So the only options are:

1.  We have 2 mafia and 1 3p, or

2.  We have 2 mafia only.

Option #2 doesn't seem as balanced with town having a JOAT and odd-night vig, so I'm left to assume option #1 is the gamestate we find ourselves in.

As far as what scum did last night, they either holstered (unlikely) or they also shot Darthe.  I almost holstered myself, but then I wanted to redeem my botched hero shot on Zander.  lolverbal was the result.

See, If I assume this is true, that changes the list I gave above to this.

Most Likely Town 1, Most Likely Wolf = 3

1. Delta

2. VooDoo

3. Tripped

2 minutes ago, SinisterDeath said:

Were those the same dead townies that were wrong about other dead townies?

Well technically we've been wrong about everybody so far, lol.  But something something, the law of averages.

Scraping the barrel here.

Hey, I'm grasping for straws here, especially after my horrid shooting performance.

Why do you seem to be playing all sides?  Almost like you aren't on ANYBODY's team.....