DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Slinky-slank mafia

Sooh

Btw Hally, you didn't respond to my why I voted you post.  I'm very.. whelmed by your reintry to this thread, and less than whelmed by your immediate exit.  It prob doesn't make great sense for you to be a wolf, but I'm waffling back the other way on you rn.  Strictly cause the votes were Darthe, Voodoo, Cory, Hally in about 2 minutes on a (confirmed-town) Dice, and you can't tell me that's a natural all town train.  

Just now, TrippedOnReality said:

Do you think they are both town?

Probably.  Even if you ignore the claim, in and of itself, Cory's more likely to be town because of the context of the claim.  There's exactly one situation where I think Mafia!Cory fakeclaims doctor that quick into the dayphase off minimal pressure, and especially from Darthe.  That's not meant to be a diss on Darthe as much as I don't think Cory values Darthe's opinion (or influence) enough to panic like that.  If it came at 1pm on Thursday?  Sure, there's some chance he's doing that as scum, but mafia!Cory and town!Darthe is the least likely combination of their alignments.

I'm playing the odds that what was a mostly good D1 from Darthe is actually him being town, but after liking a lot of what he did yesterday, I actually haven't like Darthe's play today at all.  I'm really confused on the progress of "one of AJ/Cory is almost certainly a wolf" -> Cory claims -> "Clov and AJ should duke it out while I do absolutely nothing" -> "Everybody is good lynching Clov, right?".  I'm at a loss for why he thinks Voodoo is... probably?... mafia (that's how I'm interpreting his comment on 57).  I'm 95% sure his comments about everybody just voting Cory weren't meant to be taken seriously, but I'm 98% sure it was stupid regardless.

13 minutes ago, Darthe said:

Btw Hally, you didn't respond to my why I voted you post.  I'm very.. whelmed by your reintry to this thread, and less than whelmed by your immediate exit.  It prob doesn't make great sense for you to be a wolf, but I'm waffling back the other way on you rn.  Strictly cause the votes were Darthe, Voodoo, Cory, Hally in about 2 minutes on a (confirmed-town) Dice, and you can't tell me that's a natural all town train.  

I responded to the Cory thing?

What do you mean?  It may be toddler brain on my half but I thought I did

• Community Administrator
1 minute ago, whiskey delta said:

I’m gonna try to reread Zander I think

unless Verb is gonna claim that shot I want to see if I can figure out why he got blasted 

I have thoughts, but I know how y'all hate me outing possible PRs. Lmao

5 hours ago, Darthe said:

Your vote on dice.  He got four quick votes, and I set up the train on him to snake out votes.  Then I pushed you without meaning it to see who followed. Turns out voodoo literally follows me everywhere, and I gave Cory a pass for the X-post, leaving you.  In hindight, his vote and yours were equally not great in that situation, and he’s been pocketing you all day and you aren’t wolves together ergo I dropped the wolf read on you.  I just didn’t bother saying so.  Why do you think I voted voodoo for voting you right after I voted you?

2 minutes ago, Hallia said:

And sorry, 6-9p my time is dinner/bath/peek in as I'm being pelted with old chicken nugget time so I'm finally in bed, please show me what you wanted responded to and I will

You don't really have to respond, but you asked for why I was sussing you and it's laid out so I thought you'd be interested.

3 minutes ago, Clovdyx said:

Probably.  Even if you ignore the claim, in and of itself, Cory's more likely to be town because of the context of the claim.  There's exactly one situation where I think Mafia!Cory fakeclaims doctor that quick into the dayphase off minimal pressure, and especially from Darthe.  That's not meant to be a diss on Darthe as much as I don't think Cory values Darthe's opinion (or influence) enough to panic like that.  If it came at 1pm on Thursday?  Sure, there's some chance he's doing that as scum, but mafia!Cory and town!Darthe is the least likely combination of their alignments.

Thank you for the bolded.  That's was the scenario I was the least sure of.

1 minute ago, SinisterDeath said:

@Clovdyx what's your thoughts on Tripped again? 

It's between her and Darthe for my strongest legitimate read.  I wouldn't bet the game on her being town, but if she's mafia, she's playing the best scum game of her life.  The pairings didn't seem to have anything forced and weren't missing anything I'd expect her to come up with if she were town (i.e., protecting a teammate or leaving room to push mislynches), and her general interest in solving the game is a lot higher than I've seen her manage to fake.

And I say this with the caveat she still has my name tattooed on her ass from the last time she was mafia against me.

1 minute ago, Darthe said:

Hey Clov what did you think about the voting shenanigans that happened near the end of yesterday?

So, when I yelled at you guys for doing a bunch of stupid things after I specifically told you not to do anything stupid, I was including EOD in that.

1 minute ago, TrippedOnReality said:

Thank you for the bolded.  That's was the scenario I was the least sure of.

TBH anyone could've told you cory doesn't view me as particularly threatening. I'd rather CLov have some good wolf reads then continue giving factual but easy statements.

3 minutes ago, Clovdyx said:

It's between her and Darthe for my strongest legitimate read.  I wouldn't bet the game on her being town, but if she's mafia, she's playing the best scum game of her life.  The pairings didn't seem to have anything forced and weren't missing anything I'd expect her to come up with if she were town (i.e., protecting a teammate or leaving room to push mislynches), and her general interest in solving the game is a lot higher than I've seen her manage to fake.

And I say this with the caveat she still has my name tattooed on her ass from the last time she was mafia against me.

So, when I yelled at you guys for doing a bunch of stupid things after I specifically told you not to do anything stupid, I was including EOD in that.

I'm basically playing this game like the guardians of the galaxy tried to fight thanos.  #noregrets