DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Slinky-slank mafia

Sooh

17 minutes ago, Darthe said:

one of AJ/Cory almost has to be a wolf.

I think clov is clear to me.

leelou prob clear despite some waffling.

voodoo feels inorganic and idk if I believe that’s inexperience or if it is more nefarious.

Sinister prob town btw, I really came down that way last night on my rereads. Imo voodoo is the far more likely new wolf.

hally, I would love to know your read on Cory and plz don’t get too influenced by his pocket attempts.

verb, u gonna show up to play any harder?

I'll give you a read if you'll give me an actual reason why I went from being town to wolf - I've asked a couple of times

2 minutes ago, Cory Caboose said:

I was actually having a lot of fun up until this very moment, not that there's any blame, it's mafia and I get we gotta do the things we do

Other than that I stand by my game. I do not understand at all the notion that this has been arduous for me or that I'm not looking for villagers

I’m not seeing it.  Maybe I remember your game differently than it is, given the time it’s been, but I don’t see the solving.  You used to half crack em D1 and here idk what your reads are.

1 minute ago, Darthe said:

I’m not seeing it.  Maybe I remember your game differently than it is, given the time it’s been, but I don’t see the solving.  You used to half crack em D1 and here idk what your reads are.

Me being opaque as a villager sometimes is like, basically part of the experience

2 minutes ago, Hallia said:

I'll give you a read if you'll give me an actual reason why I went from being town to wolf - I've asked a couple of times

Your vote on dice.  He got four quick votes, and I set up the train on him to snake out votes.  Then I pushed you without meaning it to see who followed. Turns out voodoo literally follows me everywhere, and I gave Cory a pass for the X-post, leaving you.  In hindight, his vote and yours were equally not great in that situation, and he’s been pocketing you all day and you aren’t wolves together ergo I dropped the wolf read on you.  I just didn’t bother saying so.  Why do you think I voted voodoo for voting you right after I voted you?

4 minutes ago, Darthe said:

Maybe I remember your game differently than it is, given the time it’s been, but I don’t see the solving.  You used to half crack em D1 and here idk what your reads are.

I could give a more organized reads list, but I'm literally doing my first full reread with a notepad right now. I think I'm known more for my d2s than my d1s specifically because it's after a few flips I do my big rereads (knowing some alignments helps).

This is also my first game in 2 years, so IDK what meta is really doing for you there

1 minute ago, Darthe said:

Your vote on dice.  He got four quick votes, and I set up the train on him to snake out votes.  Then I pushed you without meaning it to see who followed. Turns out voodoo literally follows me everywhere, and I gave Cory a pass for the X-post, leaving you.  In hindight, his vote and yours were equally not great in that situation, and he’s been pocketing you all day and you aren’t wolves together ergo I dropped the wolf read on you.  I just didn’t bother saying so.  Why do you think I voted voodoo for voting you right after I voted you?

stalking black and white GIF

Just now, Cory Caboose said:

I could give a more organized reads list, but I'm literally doing my first full reread with a notepad right now. I think I'm known more for my d2s than my d1s specifically because it's after a few flips I do my big rereads (knowing some alignments helps).

This is also my first game in 2 years, so IDK what meta is really doing for you there

Take your time.

Just now, Darthe said:

Question which isn’t a push, what’s the point of these kinds of soft claims?

I can't answer to "these kinds" part, but I don't really want to give mechanical information on the style of roles, like if they are limited use or unlimited use or what the composition may be, but Im already saying too much

I am not sure the level of information you need to get past whatever it is you are doing

I'm gonna take a break, but I'll come back later and re-attempt the reread

I wouldn't care at all about a vote or two but I have no idea what else to do when the game's most obv villager is trying to convince a somewhat lost town to blind maj you 3 hours into d2

jesus christ

See sinister that’s how you screw up and out town PRs in style.

for reall though, that claims verifiable unless they have an RB in which case you’re screwed and I’ll live to tomorrow.  Unvote for now, and this is good cause now we have a 2p core.  Who else can find their way on the good guys list?

2 minutes ago, Cory Caboose said:

Whatever.

I docced you last night.

Ok, first of all, really sad.

Second, if you are villa, wouldn't this be really spiteful? Bad info for wolves to know either way.

I just assumed this is how Darthe does business. Is that not the case in other games?

1 minute ago, Cory Caboose said:

I'm gonna take a break, but I'll come back later and re-attempt the reread

I wouldn't care at all about a vote or two but I have no idea what else to do when the game's most obv villager is trying to convince a somewhat lost town to blind maj you 3 hours into d2

jesus christ

Actually I was just pressuring to get something more real out of you.  There’s no way a lynch like that happens.  The feelings and etc were real though, you have been sketching me out.