DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Slinky-slank mafia

Sooh

24 minutes ago, TrippedOnReality said:

Yeah, I do remember that game and I felt really bad about what happened after he had probably one of the best doc saves I've seen.

Voodoo didn't know about wolfchat, which makes sense when their first and only game had one wolf.  The only thing that gives me pause was the fact that the whole thing with SD happened a few hours before that.

Dice said hallia likes to target him for misyeets, do you think that's a fair assessment?

Also, do you think Dice is more or less likely to be salty after randing mafia 2 games in a row?  I'm just having some cognitive dissonance here between people saying Dice is playing the same as last game where he was a wolf and not getting a lot out of what he's posted so far, but you saying he seems more towny than not.

I sucked really bad that game. Wish I could forget it but the example was good.

Ngl I read for hours last night and skimming happened in certain parts so I did miss that about Voodoo. I’ll ingest it now but it really doesn’t change much about how I see them currently

Theyve both said that about each other which I don’t think is particularly helpful here. I mentioned earlier there’s one iteration of Dice v/Hallia w that I remember the strongest but she’d have better memory of her own experiences than I would. I think it could be a genuine feeling from her though.

I’m not really picking up salty vibes from Dice? Who has said he’s playing similar to last game? I think Darthe’s post where he talks about Dice’s playstyle and votes Hally is a good one to reference. I don’t think Dice has shot himself out of scum range yet but I think this approach is definitely something he’d do as town too. In Fireball he buried his vote on Sinister D1 after the fact where I think he’s more proactive here. It’s a small difference but that’s how I’m seeing it 

Just now, Darthe said:

Hear me out.

let’s lynch sinister and pretend D1 didn’t happen.

thoughts?

But in all seriousness SD feels different from last game.  @whiskey delta @dicetosser1 did SD self vote last game?  If he didn't it was jokingly it dont feel that way this game.  Here's my 1 thing from holding me back atp from getting him lunched is is he a frautrated Villa in a bigger game then last with many even better players?  But on the aide I'm thinking does new Wolf!SD start getting preasure and you self vote to try and clear.  I'm honestly not sure which is more likely tbh

Like if SD is a Villa id love to see him gain some more experience like Voodoo cause we def need more and new blood for DM to have a little life....but MAN SO FREAKIBG WOLFY....Is it TWTBAW tho?!?!?!  FML

56 minutes ago, SinisterDeath said:

This here, at the very least confirms to me that one of you isn't the wolf.

If Dice & VooDoo are wolves. Do you think Dice's absence could have allowed VooDoo to be VooDoo and not get shushed like you would have? Or would it be inline with Dice's game to let a newbie Wolf do their own thing?

55 minutes ago, Hallia said:

I would wager that if voodoo is wolf, he isn't teamed with dice

49 minutes ago, Darthe said:

Agreed with hally there.  Gotta look at the timing for when voodoos behavior changed, that would be the only link between them if one exists.  I don’t see it though, I really wanna find some more townies.

You all expect too much of me lol. 

I Have No Idea What Im Doing GIF by LookHUMAN

But I love the chaos.

6 minutes ago, whiskey delta said:

I sucked really bad that game. Wish I could forget it but the example was good.

Ngl I read for hours last night and skimming happened in certain parts so I did miss that about Voodoo. I’ll ingest it now but it really doesn’t change much about how I see them currently

Theyve both said that about each other which I don’t think is particularly helpful here. I mentioned earlier there’s one iteration of Dice v/Hallia w that I remember the strongest but she’d have better memory of her own experiences than I would. I think it could be a genuine feeling from her though.

I’m not really picking up salty vibes from Dice? Who has said he’s playing similar to last game? I think Darthe’s post where he talks about Dice’s playstyle and votes Hally is a good one to reference. I don’t think Dice has shot himself out of scum range yet but I think this approach is definitely something he’d do as town too. In Fireball he buried his vote on Sinister D1 after the fact where I think he’s more proactive here. It’s a small difference but that’s how I’m seeing it 

I think a couple people pointed out his entrance and early posts were salty.  I know SD said dice was playing the same, I can't remember if Cory said something similar?  I'd have to go back and check.  I don't really expect SD to have a strong grasp on similar play, but also no one else refuted it that I recall outside of you so idk.

2 minutes ago, TrippedOnReality said:

I think a couple people pointed out his entrance and early posts were salty.  I know SD said dice was playing the same, I can't remember if Cory said something similar?  I'd have to go back and check.  I don't really expect SD to have a strong grasp on similar play, but also no one else refuted it that I recall outside of you so idk.

Dice’s first spat of posts were mostly annoyance over the last game, but this was also before there was much serious content to react to

Last night was more typical

4 minutes ago, TrippedOnReality said:

@Hallia do you feel like AJs push on you is genuine and am I stupid for tinfoiling on AJ/dice team?

I mean, I am fully prepared to have fallen on the wrong side of these two if it’s turns out v/w but there’s still time and I believe in DMafia magic and really nothing is set in stone until there are flips to better work with. Would scum!AJ start a counter wagon and work to help his partner scum!Dice? Absolutely. Would town!AJ fall for scum!Dice biting into a suspect and following? Also yes. Take that how you will. In a world where it’s Dice/Hally v/v then things become a lot harder and I’m probably screwed either way 

Just now, VooDooNut said:

Did we blink over Darthe's reasoning for voting Dice? or did I miss it?

I skip over 90% of what Derf says 

I ship over vaeying presents of what everybody says

Everyone skips over 99.9% if what I say...mafia is a Wild game and viscous cycle lolololol