DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Slinky-slank mafia

Sooh

18 minutes ago, Leelou said:

I hate it

Same

18 minutes ago, TrippedOnReality said:

@Hallia do you feel like AJs push on you is genuine and am I stupid for tinfoiling on AJ/dice team?

I feel weird about it bc I think we were town reading each other earlier and I don't understand the push, but I guess that doesn't make it not genuine

I don't think you're stupid for that ❤️

15 minutes ago, TrippedOnReality said:

@Hallia do you feel like AJs push on you is genuine and am I stupid for tinfoiling on AJ/dice team?

Ok she answered 

No def not imo thoughts been crossing my mind just not 100% if Wolf!AJ puts himself out there for a Wolf buddy this early.  Prolly need to reread AJ but no fing ISO

Just now, Zander? said:

Ok she answered 

No def not imo thoughts been crossing my mind just not 100% if Wolf!AJ puts himself out there for a Wolf buddy this early.  Prolly need to reread AJ but no fing ISO

I could however see see Wolf!AJ and Town!Dice from AJs handling of him fwiw

6 minutes ago, Hallia said:

Same

I feel weird about it bc I think we were town reading each other earlier and I don't understand the push, but I guess that doesn't make it not genuine

I don't think you're stupid for that ❤️

It’s more along the lines that I believe Dice is capable of catching you outright D1 because I’ve seen him do it before and I have more faith in that than my own ability to read you after getting cuffed me for giving you too easy of a town read. If Cory ends up being the wolf here that was a master stroke.

1 minute ago, TrippedOnReality said:

Also verbal not coming back since early this morning feels bad.  Like I get that the thread is 40+ pages long and could absolutely just be an overwhelmed towny.   Can anyone give me any meta on them and if this is normal?

1 minute ago, Zander? said:

Also need a lot more from.Verb I don't necessarily need him to fully be caught up just somewhat and current and posting 

Agreed

2 minutes ago, whiskey delta said:

I was honestly hoping for more perspective from you on this.

what did you think my response to you irt Voodoo?

I don’t have any more to say about you and Halls at the moment, though I imagine I’ll weigh in closed to EoD

I could definitely see VooDoo adjust his comms for Darthe as town, in terms of overall attitude he remains playfully obtuse (but less obtuse than fireball).

If you’re town I think there’s a good chance your reads have been better than mine this game. It’s just one of the weird intuitive feelings.