DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

you spam too much

Roka

Awww, thanks... lol... *hugs*

I'm partly teasing. I have mIRC up all the time because I'm in a couple rooms on Sorcery.net with old gamer friends. :)

Hmm, how to explain IRC. It stands for Inter Relay Chat. There are many servers and many ways to connect. One of the most popular programs is mIRC. It's just real time chat kind of like MSN, but you connect to a server, then join whatever channel(s) you want and just chat. Roka hasn't given a server and channel yet, so I can help you with connecting once we're given one, if you want. He may have a java client setup too so you don't have to download a program.

yep, but it gets even better, you can connect to this chat with nothing more but your internet explorer (or any other net browser you use) since I already set up all the necesarry code for this to work on the server. This way, users can chose to connect via any webpage with the appropriate link (say Kins homepage, I just need to send you the short code you put on it so it shows the login box and thats all you need for it to work) and chat right off with no sweat, or if you really get svcked into it, you can download the free mIRC program (free, even after the expiration 30 days) and chat even more leisurely with all the benefits only a special chat program can bring (this is why this chat is better then any other, since people can chose whether to connect with a special program and get all the bonuses or just wish to drop by for a quick chat with no hassle, and they just use their browser for it...)

Anyway, if you really are interested, like the whole ORG, just pm me and I'll send you the code (take your time, since I'm going to Xi'an (terracota army) this week and wont have net access). Mind you though, you wont be the only DMers there, cus SG, Ogier and BT are already on it... but you can allways make your own room if you want to talk just Kin'n'stuff *nod nod nod*

We have a SG chat room?!? I thought that was only in BT, and I haven't been tot hat one in Ages! but oh my, I'd never get off the computer if I could help it with that! lol I think it's great except for that little part, I'd get in so much trouble, lol

*grins* I want the kind of egg that hatches into a baby, Pol. I don't think they have links for those. *grins* However, they're really neat, so go right ahead and fill me in. I collect everything! LOL Makes gift giving easier. ;)

OK, this is some trick you're pulling on me, first goldeneyes pms me about wanting to marry me, now you, who to chose *ponders*

Well, it's gona take me a bit less then 2 weeks to stop pondering, at which point I'll arrive back home to Slovenia and then I'll show you all you need do, tis easy really.

And Pol, the BT chat is same as the sg and ogier one btw, we're all in the same room so there's always people there whenever you feel like chatting...

Archived