DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

you spam too much

Roka

*grins and bats her eyes some more at Roka*

You know you love me, somewhere buried deep in that "I'm so mean" exterior...

I always said Green was as close to Black as you can get and still walk in the Light, you know? ;) ;)

well, it's morning and I'm still drunk from last nights boozing, taking a bottle of whisky with me to class, so, why not, while the mood is right, let's get married, just get your lovely behind to China, Hebei province, Qinhuangdao somehow and let's do it!

I suggest you visit a navy boat... or better yet, visit China, since the ratio of male:female is astounding 60:40, there should be at least 300 million chinese guys just waiting in line, especially for a foreign girl, they're nutz about em *nod nod nod*

*grins* No Navy, Roka, I did my time already, thanks to my Dad. *nods* Here I have my heart set on the bad boy and he's finding me other fodder. I should be heartbroken...

*winks at Mo* Know where I can find a paper? Do they advertise for bad boys in the paper?

You should be heartbroken? Was it not I who waited for you the entire day on firday? Was it not I who waited for his bride to be to appear on his doorstep? Was it not I who got dumped? *twaps himself* just watched Prince of Egypt (cartoon, moses), it has this effect on me, so sorry, I shall speak normal now...

Tell you I must, when a bride shows not, broken Yodas, I mean Rokas heart is, broken heart leads to breaking, breaking leads to the end of the world and suffffferrrrring WOOT!

hrm

*runs off*

I tried, Roka!!! The airlines wouldn't be nice and let me on for free this time. *sobs*

Alas, 'tis right unfair to be thus parted from my love...

*grins* I'm going to start gagging in a second, I think.

*kisses Roka thoroughly and winks* Maybe we should just shack up online for a while, instead.

Roka PMed the info for the channel. I've been there the last few days, but have only seen a few people. If anyone wants to come visit and have mIRC or a similar program, I'm using this server: Null.NY.US.ShadowWorld.Net

You can try other servers that are listed at their homepage: http://www.shadowworld.net/ or the latest version of mIRC has the server in the list I believe.

The main channel is #Dragonmount

I also started a channel called #TheKin for us if we want it. :)

They have a CGI chat at their homepage, but you pick a channel from their list and connect. Once you are connected, you can then leave the other channel and join #Dragonmount or any other channel you want, so that is an option if you don't have an IRC program.

If you want to do this and need help, send to me on MSN, by email or PM here and I'll try to help you whatever way I can. I'm mainly free after 7:30PM CST. :D

yah, if you go on their site, you can't connect straight to the channel you want to, that's why I had it installed on me server, which is currently down, so people just typed in their name and were talking in #dragonmount with no hustle at all *nods*

btw, I'm sick, so give me more time, I can't think to clearly atm.

Archived