DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Red-y for the New Year - Goals

MashiraSedai

What are your goals for this year? COVID and crisis seems to have dominated the past few years, and though I personally don't do "resolutions" I have set a few goals for myself that I'm willing to share. 

- Get healthy. This is not a diet, for me this is a lifestyle change towards healthier living in general. 

- Get happy. I love to learn, so I've challenged myself to learn a new skill this year (knitting, it's going alight thus far).

Do you set resolutions at the start of the year? What are your resolutions? How do you set, and keep those resolutions? What keeps you motivated? 

*cracks whip* Discuss!! 

one main goal is to lose weight so i'm comfortable with my body. and just to be healthier. other than that is trying to move forward in life. 

for the first its going to take meal planning, and more exercise. for the second its a matter of mentality, and persuing/doing what i've planned for years instead of just 'planning it' 

yeah and that grates on me. i've made it a part of my personality over the years to do what i say. so when i plan and just kinda stare at it, it becomes a personal offense though sometimes its hard to pull yourself up out of a muck to DO something

Family wise: Spend lots of time with my last Grandparent (Granny Pansy) and other family. 

Build my own house and start a family of my own. 

Career Wise: Get a much calmer job away from the gaming industry and get that pay over the

ole $30,000 marker. 

Fitness Wise: Continue to max out in the gym EVERYDAY and kick butt on my elliptical on the 

days in between. 

Edited by ThorkinBarrimore

9 hours ago, Elgee said:

My goal is to win the Lotto.

Failing that, to enjoy my environment more.

I'm stealing this goal. *steals*

8 hours ago, ThorkinBarrimore said:

Family wise: Spend lots of time with my last Grandparent (Granny Pansy) and other family. 

Build my own house and start a family of my own. 

Career Wise: Get a much calmer job away from the gaming industry and get that pay over the

ole $30,000 marker. 

Fitness Wise: Continue to max out in the gym EVERYDAY and kick butt on my elliptical on the 

days in between. 

You have been absolutely killing it with your health goals brudder, and I'm so proud of you!! Family is definitely an important one. I dont like to think about it, but I'm definitely spending as much time as possible with my mum these days. 

• Club Leader
On 1/23/2022 at 5:39 AM, MashiraSedai said:

What are your goals for this year? COVID and crisis seems to have dominated the past few years, and though I personally don't do "resolutions" I have set a few goals for myself that I'm willing to share. 

- Get healthy. This is not a diet, for me this is a lifestyle change towards healthier living in general. 

- Get happy. I love to learn, so I've challenged myself to learn a new skill this year (knitting, it's going alight thus far).

Do you set resolutions at the start of the year? What are your resolutions? How do you set, and keep those resolutions? What keeps you motivated? 

*cracks whip* Discuss!! 

My big goal for this year is to finish my BA and prepare for grad school. 

I don't set resolutions. I'm not good at self-motivating over things like my health or habits. I prefer goals that I can strive toward. Resolutions are usually things one has to give up, as I see it. Goals are something to work toward gaining. 

Good luck with the knitting!