DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Plans for Friday???

Borderlander

I've never honestly paid much attention to exactly when the new Prime Video shows come out, but I did notice new Dickinson (Apple TV+ show) episodes coming out Thursday night for me in US Central Time, and Dickinson officially debuts new episodes on Fridays. I usually go to sleep too early to notice, though.

1 minute ago, DojoToad said:

They are incorrect.  We have the worlds finest collection of geeks here and the best we can do is conjecture: "in the past..."

True. But past performance is the most reliable indicator of future performance. I’m confident that it’s midnight UTC. 

Edited by Elder_Haman

26 minutes ago, SinisterDeath said:

6pm my time.

"Sorry kiddos! Ya'll going to bed early Thursday night!"
~Me, to the toddlers.

Get them up at 4am, run them all day, and then ply them with plenty of sugar about 2 hours before bedtime.  There is no way they will fight going to bed as they will be unconscious from the sugar crash.

Friday, I am going to cook a nice dinner, a couple of gourmet Filet Mignon steaks to perfect medium rare, some Potatoes Lyonnaise, and Balsamic Roasted Baby Carrots. My wife and I will enjoy a wonderful Cabernet Sauvignon from the Bordeaux region of France that I have been saving for this occasion, deep garnet in color with a profound earthy nose, notes of black cherry, ripe (not baked) plum, and subtle licorice. I will build a cozy fire in our wood burning fireplace to stay comfy and warm and set the tone. After watching we will retire to the bedroom to have an intimate tantric experience with each other.

On 11/16/2021 at 2:10 PM, DojoToad said:

Get them up at 4am, run them all day, and then ply them with plenty of sugar about 2 hours before bedtime.  There is no way they will fight going to bed as they will be unconscious from the sugar crash.

My stand by was take em to the zoo, get funnel cake from snack stand on way out, then 30 minute car ride home.  I could often watch an entire college football game while they napped.  My wife never figured why they would always nap Saturday afternoon for me and not for her.  

1 hour ago, Guire said:

My stand by was take em to the zoo, get funnel cake from snack stand on way out, then 30 minute car ride home.  I could often watch an entire college football game while they napped.  My wife never figured why they would always nap Saturday afternoon for me and not for her.  

I'm taking notes for my future!

So this changes everything. 

I am a bad mom and told my 13yo she would have to miss a hang out with her friends tomorrow night because her dad and I had a "date night" we had been planning for about a year (was planning on putting all children to bed at 7 and watching). IF this is true.......... they will go to bed early tonight!!! 

And my kid won't think I am the worst mom ever, LoL.