DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ridiculous plot changes you would enjoy

Guire

7 hours ago, CaddySedai said:

I mean… by definition “stays dead” includes undead. So maybe they come back as zombies. 

Thats a nice twist. 

Unnecessary.  We have enough antagonists between not-yet-dead Forsaken, Shaido, Seanchan, Darkfriends, old-school White Cloaks, trollocs/fades/Gray Men/Dark Hounds and similar, the Blight, Fain, Mashadar, Black Wind, the Dark One, and of course the not necessarily evil but those out for themselves, bubbles of evil, Finns, restless spirits, etc.

Do we really need to bring more undead into it?

Of course. 

There is no such thing as too many undead. 

just too few varieties is all ?

Also not all undead have to be antagonists. And some antagonists actually are beneficial. 

Hell in the books one set of evil is essential to bringing down the other set of evil. 

Didn’t make them good but did make them awesome ?

Edited by CaddySedai

50 minutes ago, CaddySedai said:

Of course. 

There is no such thing as too many undead. 

just too few varieties is all ?

Also not all undead have to be antagonists. And some antagonists actually are beneficial. 

Hell in the books one set of evil is essential to bringing down the other set of evil. 

Didn’t make them good but did make them awesome ?

Wasn't criticizing your response - just an enthusiastic 'NO'.

Recycled Forsaken was one of my biggest peeves with the books - just rubbed me the wrong way.

15 minutes ago, DojoToad said:

Wasn't criticizing your response - just an enthusiastic 'NO'.

Recycled Forsaken was one of my biggest peeves with the books - just rubbed me the wrong way.

Its because The Chosen are like Ogres, layers. 

7 minutes ago, SinisterDeath said:

Disagree.

World War Z is entirely too many zombies.

And they run to fast...

I’d say thats a correct amount of zombies, but I will agree too many sprinters and their squishiness factor was too low. Lol. 

Wheres the fun in zombies if they don’t basically fly apart when assaulted lol

Edited by CaddySedai

• Community Administrator
2 minutes ago, CaddySedai said:

I’d say thats a correct amount of zombies, but I will agree too many sprinters and their squishiness factor was too low. Lol. 

Wheres the fun in zombies if they don’t basically fly apart when assaulted lol

Part of the whole zombie thing, is watching it from the perspective of a "survivor" and saying "Wow, that guy's an idiot! I wouldn't have done that!"

World War Z? Yea, I'd be dead in the first 5 minutes. 

Now for more ridiculous plot changes 

When the group arrives in Tanchico, It's like walking into a Bollywood movie set. 

When Fade's do their shadow walking, we see them in the inbetween space, and it looks like a NY subway station.

I really love the idea of just hijacking other series’ plots but with our people. LMAO.

Rand screws up with a portal stone and meets multiple versions of himself including Trolloc-Rand … who is born of a union between a trolloc and an aiel (but romantic like…don’t be weird) who is named Dnar. But the highlight is when he falls in love with a female version of himself and the Dark One just gives up on destroying and remaking the Pattern in his image and becomes good because its too cute and also a bit naughty!

Daww.

If you want extra credit…what are some other Rand’s he might meet? Lol

Narg is spared and he becomes Rand's bodyguard. Trollocs were once decent, Light-fearing people that got enslaved by fades and trollocs now have no other choice but obey them or become extinct.

Spoiler for Eragon books

Spoiler

Like the Urgal in Christopher Paolini's The Inheritance Cycle. They are not savages.

1 hour ago, DaddyFinn said:

Narg is spared and he becomes Rand's bodyguard. Trollocs were once decent, Light-fearing people that got enslaved by fades and trollocs now have no other choice but obey them or become extinct.

Spoiler for Eragon books

Reveal hidden contents

Like the Urgal in Christopher Paolini's The Inheritance Cycle. They are not savages.

No one is so deep in the dark they can't return to the light.  Narg goes all Ingtar and look kills a Forsaken.