DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ridiculous plot changes you would enjoy

Guire

Narg became a recurring character and wackily finds ways to survive till the final battle and keeps accidently killing Aes Seda of the black ajah who might try to disguise themselves as those supporting the light.

Bela really was the creator.

We keep checking in with the Gollum during his "trip".

Edited by thehumantrashcan

9 minutes ago, thehumantrashcan said:

Narg became a recurring character and wackily finds ways to survive till the final battle and keeps accidently killing Aes Seda of the black ajah who might try to disguise themselves as those supporting the light.

Bela really was the creator.

We keep checking in with the Gollum during his "trip".

Narg kill Aes Sedai.  Narg is smart.

~Julian Sandar makes a mid-life career change and becomes a thief-taker. (Actually, no, that's a little too crazy.)

~Birgitte meets Galad. He smiles. Her heart starts thumping. She looks backs at Gaidal Cain, frowns, and thinks to herself What on earth was I thinking...? Ugly men—?!

~Instead of an old, white-mustached bard playing the harp in a multi-colored cloak, Thom is a 50-something hunk of hot man-meat rocking a guitar in a dusty, gritty travelling cloak. (Sorry, couldn't resist!)

~When Rand, Mat, and Perrin learn about the 'dress-code' in the Aiel sweat tents, they never leave the desert. Ever.

~When the Creator says I WILL NOT INTERFERE, Rand asks, "Why not?" The Creator pauses, thinks it over, and says, "THAT'S A GOOD QUESTION. MAYBE I COULD INTERFERE JUST THIS ONCE." And the series ends in one book, happily ever after, without tens of thousands of innocent people being killed.

• Community Administrator

Ridiculous plot changes I'd enjoy?

Mainly random background scenario.

A ruined Blockbuster Video that's still standind.

Someone finds a Nokia.

A tavern called Starbucks

A random Chevy Tail Gate.

A mini Giza (Vegas)

Mainly tiny Easter eggs like that to mess with non-fans, thinking they're catching a Starbucks cup ala GoT.

Just now, SinisterDeath said:

Someone finds a Nokia.

A mini Giza (Vegas)

Mainly tiny Easter eggs like that to mess with non-fans, thinking they're catching a Starbucks cup ala GoT.

Well there is an easy way to do that. Hire ILM to do our effects cuz they insert star wars stuff in everything. 

Like the Falcon fighting the Borg in First Contact. Or R2 in the debris in the new Star Trek. 

Like hide 3PO in Shadar Logoth in the gold room not far from the dagger. Call it an Angreal. 

5 minutes ago, SinisterDeath said:

Someone finds a Nokia.

A mini Giza (Vegas)

Bonus points if the Nokia still works because those things are indestructible. Of course they'd survive the Breaking.

Edited by Rose

• Community Administrator
1 hour ago, CaddySedai said:

Of course it still works. It was made during the Age of Legends 

Literally, AoL… AOL… America Online. 

Not just works, it still has 15% left on its battery.

I would 100% die laughing If someone pulls out a Nokia and calls it Trollocs's Bane. A weapon you chuck thru Trollocs skulls 

19 minutes ago, SinisterDeath said:

Not just works, it still has 15% left on its battery.

I would 100% die laughing If someone pulls out a Nokia and calls it Trollocs's Bane. A weapon you chuck thru Trollocs skulls 

Oh snap SD… I just pulled out my old Nokia 3310 and checked its battery… I daresay I see a Heron-Mark. 

It all becomes clear!