DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[INTRO] Howdy monkseatcheese!

you might have to wait a while for the speil (its no bad thing!! trust me!!) and there is no ceontesting regiments here...because everyone knows the archers are the best, and there is a rumour that our next granduous festival will be named "The Archers Rule" Festival ;) tis great fun!! :D any questions you have, pm me or anyone else here or at the off site baords when you get the link in our official email which our executive officer should give you :) (rememebr to check your junk mail!!) hope to see you around the archers soon!!! :D :D

Welcome! :D

I'm one of the RLO's in the bestest regiment....the Infantry! :D along with my Partner in Crime - the Magical Marvelous Mystica! I look forward to seeing you in the infantry Barracks for your Recruit time! :lol:

Hi there and welcome to the Band. :D

I'm Tay, the Band's Training Officer and the Infantry Captain General. Look forward to seeing you at The Barracks for your Recruit week. If you have any problems, feel free to shout. Meantime, have a brew or 4 and have fun. :D

hi. welcome. you shall love the Band. that's the only requirement i'm laying down on your shoulders. i'm still an RR myself. the RR program is amazing. you will have lots of fun. hint: be as active as possible! if you can't be too active, try & let us know!

Hi.

I'm Footman, but all my friends call me The Grand Pooba Most Excellent Steller Awsomest Personage Imaginable. I don't have many friends though. You can call me whatever you like, as most folks around here do. Well, now we sit here and wait for the M-G Corki, leader of the Band, to come forth and present the Official Speil! I suggest strapping on your socks or they'll get blown clean off from the sheer grandness of the Speil.

While we are waiting, why don't you tell us about yourself. Things like: are you a member of any other Orgs, social security number, why'd you choose the Band, Mother's maiden name, what you are hoping to gain out of the Band, Bank account numbers, what do you like to do in your free time, credit card numbers, how do you like the Band so far, and finally your full name, address, and if you store any money in your house and where it might be.

Just a few questions so the Band can get to know you a bit better. :D

Enjoy your time here! Once you are all settled in, swing by the Org Game in the Offboard site and take a bit of time to learn to play! It is fun, and the best part is you could get to fight me!!

Have fun, and enjoy!

ROFL silly footy!!!:D

nice to have you here monkseatcheese!

what a very interessting name you have there!

My name is Amavia and I am the Archers LG.. We are of course one of the best regiment ever ( like northie said)i hope Our MG will come by very soon with the official spiel....

untill then just relax and have a flaming shot

*hands a flaming shot*

also if you have any questions don't hesitate to PM any mamber, we are always pleased to help!!

And here I am!

One question - why the name??

Been plodding through everywhere else after my hard day at work...but now I am free to give you the official spiel! Hold onto your hat now! It's one heck of a ride!

*official spiel*

Welcome monkseatcheese! An email explaining important information about the Band is currently sitting in your inbox! Take a read! Also check your PMs too! ;)

Basically, the Band of the Red Hand is the Travel and Music ORG at DM! By signing up for the Band, you have joined the successful Raw Recruit Scheme. By signing up for the off board site, you will be able to experience the whole process to the maximum! The Executive Officer, F Horn of Valere, or I, will assign you to one of the three Regiments (Archers, Cavalry, Infantry) for a week, where you will be given various tasks to perform, hoping that you will get a picture of what time in each Regiment is like. After a week with each Regiment, you will be asked to pick your final choice of a Regiment.

While being a Raw Recruit, there is nothing stopping you from earning points like any other Band member. Points lead to promotion within the Band. Below is a list of possible ways to earn points:

- writing reviews on places to visit/holidays you have been on

- writing reviews on music albums and gigs

- replying to other people's reviews and asking questions

- composing Jak O' the Shadow verses

- getting articles published in our monthly newsletter, The Hornsounder

- monthly roll call in the Band's private boards at DM

- any DM project we may have, which includes our Quote Project (speak to Amavia and Angyl)

- and much much more I cannot think of right now!

If you complete your time as a Raw Recruit within 3 to 4 weeks, you will get a special award (called the Raw Recruit Stripe) which you can add to your siggy as well!

While being a Raw Recruit, you get 3 free strikes. This enables you to break Band Law 3 times without being punished by the Redarms, the Band's own police force. If they see any Law breaking, they will either drag you up for a trial or give you a fun spot fine to do (usually 100 lines of something witty). Channeling is a major no-no in the Band. As is spilling Battle Brew, our beloved drink! Once you have used up your 3 strikes, or join the Band's ranks officially, you will face the full force of Band Law like any other Bander does!

Of course, we are not all about working 24/7, as we do let our hair down now and then! We are famous for our bar brawls, which happen frequently! Expect one soon! We also like jokes, tales, funny pictures - things that will make us laugh!

We also have many games - at DM, which can be found in the stickies, or the new Lottery set up on our new Dicing with Jak O' the Shadows board, which you will see once you sign up for the private boards here at DM. There are also several on the off board site as well! Also, take the lessons to learn our ORG Game, based on the luck of dice! You get the selected weapons of your division, and can fight anyone in the Band! It is currently being revised, but the ideas will all be the same! There are many staff members for the Game who will be willing to help you out.

Once you have signed up for the private boards, you will also be able to participate in our lottery game, which takes place in the Dicing With Jak O' the Shadows board. It is a lot of fun, and your winnings can buy you various goodies!

If I have left anything out (which I expect I have!), do not hesitate to ask questions! Someone will be able to answer them for you!

One last thing...

*hand monkseatcheese a Marshal-General's Special Battle Brew*

CARAI AN SHEN AN CALHAR!!!!! 8)

Heyyyyyyyy welcome welcome!! sorry im a tad late,, but been dog busy these days.

Like my Wonderful, Glorious, Deliciously Lickable, Snugglequeen Karaj sais, Im the other RLO of the Infantry and any poking can be done in the general direction of one of our nutts, 12th.

What can I say, he seems to enjoy them *shrugs*

I hope you have a wonderful time here with us and can't wait to get my clutches around you...... errrrrrr I mean, welcome you to the Barracks!! yeah that's it....

*shifty eyes*

that it is' date=' that it is. none other like it in the Band ... except of course Lord Mat. have you [i']seen[/i] that man turn? *giggles*

I was agreeing about Mat m'dear! 8) :wink:

An' no... i like random poking... but the slaps, hugs, and smacks can only come from cetain people... :wink::wink:

Archived