DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Signatures - more is merrier

Liitha

Ok so I know we are several who like making these, and even more who like wearing them ?

So lets have a sig tread where we can gather requests, or just offer premade's 

https://photos.app.goo.gl/SHAqijvCTRQaUL1o9

edit ok yeah em making these too quick so just made an albume instead, the ones who seem to have whiteish background would apear like this :

scrapie2.png.4daf3090f14cec01848aefca06666fd5.png

also always up for making changes to make them more custom like in colors of frame, text, or change out pics in frames like the one above.

Edited by Liitha

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Taymist said:

Aww, that suits her! Great job, sis. You always made lovely sigs. 

Never managed to get one in your rotation of sigs but such is life, I suppose. Full of disappointments ? 

Edited by Nynaeve

Before my time I think. People have had text instead of a sig pic but I don't think that's quite as extensive as what you're speaking about. :smile: It's always been size restricted since I joined and I can't imagine 100 would fit lol.

Well in my defense, that list was from the entire history of Taya up to that point (a few years' worth) ;) I usually didn't use all of them at the same time. But there are some posts where it got pretty crazy.

Hi Arie, nice to see you :)