DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Mercenary for Hire

KingRodel

I read your RP post this morning. Do you have a specific aim with it? Is it just character intro/development or are you thinking of a specific plot? We're very thin on the ground for writers at the moment and I don't personally have any characters in the Freelanders. Not sure my other characters would work either.

However, if nobody else takes you up on it, and you don't want to solo RP, there are NSW characters in the Freelanders and someone could probably co-opt one of them to give you a writing partner. 

@Cass @Kathleen @_Kynwric_ any thoughts/suggestions?

It's kind of an intro to the character. There will be some dialogue with the stranger, ideally, and then it will end with a fight (either with the stranger, or someone else). That said, if it starts to go somewhere else, I'd probably be down to that too.

I can if necessary solo RP. Whatever you think is best.

Nope. *grin* Whatever you think is best. Your character, your RP, your call. If you don't mind solo-ing, you'll probably make quicker progress, but I understand not everyone likes or wants to RP alone, so just trying to give you options. I'll see what the others come back with as I know some of them do in fact have FL characters... unlike me. 

I’ll have a read through of what you already have when I get a moment, but I have an aiel, a child of the light, and two Aes Sedai (one black) who are all available to play with. Though I can be slower to get replies up. 

Thanks for the welcome back. I would love to see BB come back too.

King Rodel, I saw your intro post. I'm not sure that any of my characters would fit the stranger but I could make a temporary character for the RP. If you would like me to let me know. I'd be able to get a post up this weekend. I don't want your RP to get stalled before it ever gets going.