DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The all new 100,000 post thread!

Mrs. Cindy Gill

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, this is the one thread in BT where one can always expect some conversation going on.

Hi!

Anyone remembers me? (I'll post pictures of 10 cute animals and/or food if someone does...that sounds like old push-ups...do all threads still end up diverting to food?)

10 hours ago, Lavandula said:

I'm sad to say, as a newbie, I have the misfortune of not remembering you, (since I would love to see food and cute animals) but nice to meet you anyway! 

Now I feel old...and I am not even old enough to legally drink in all parts of the country I live in. Not that I would like to combine a sleep deprived state with alcohol and I get sleep deprived very easily.

4 hours ago, Illian Tear said:

I remember you. And the other staff have been lazy (jk, I know they have IRL stuff to do).

Yay! Someone does. I think I went inactive and my life started going crazy around the time you joined or just after.

Well...this means cute animals and food coming up.

I do feel like I have been through a polar bear's stomach. Last year got pretty hard. I used to wonder how it is possible to function on 4 hours of sleep when TMD used to mention that he generally didn't get much more sleep a day. Finding the same was not pleasant and combined with a medication which had mild depression as side effect...I still don't know how I got through those months. 2020 was a bit better until the whole situation for the world went downhill.

Still studying. I am making my way through a masters degree. I am half planning another masters or PhD in future so I don't know when studying is going to exactly end.

7 hours ago, Lavandula said:

So many cute little babies awwww! *feeling all mushy* And I LOVE indian food(can one hope for recipes in the future??)!!

Hope it will take a turn for the better after this *airhugs panchi from 10 feet away* 

Sure I would love to share some recipes... I am taking some time to do cooking these days so have some recipes handy. What kind of recipes would you like? (Base ingredients, cooking style, lunch/breakfast/dinner, complexity)