A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The all new 100,000 post thread!

Mrs. Cindy Gill

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Locke said:

so this the BT now? I see we survived the gutting ?

Haha! Yep! I'm Aman. @Lavandula and I are mostly the only ones here. Please excuse my ignorance, but who are you?

And what gutting are you referring to?

Edited by Asha'man Shar'aman

12 hours ago, Locke said:

so this the BT now? I see we survived the gutting ?

giphy.gif?cid=82a1493bsh7ncywlrjc00bkp8r

Naw I heard the threat of cut and gut since I came here and still haven't seen any scissors.. *blows dust of outdated threads* honestly our biggest problem is bots running wild in the chats otherwice we are pretty much left to ourselves?

Edited by Lavandula

7 hours ago, Asha'man Shar'aman said:

Haha! Yep! I'm Aman. @Lavandula and I are mostly the only ones here. Please excuse my ignorance, but who are you?

And what gutting are you referring to?

The threat I heard (not from leaders just gossip so I don't know how much of it is correct)  is to cut all clubs that are not having enough active members, what that means I don't know, but it can't hardly be to strickt since almost all clubs are pretty dead..?

Over to something more pleasant, I woulda loved to hear from the oldie a little more of the history and customs of bt?

13 hours ago, Lavandula said:

The threat I heard (not from leaders just gossip so I don't know how much of it is correct)  is to cut all clubs that are not having enough active members, what that means I don't know, but it can't hardly be to strickt since almost all clubs are pretty dead..?

Over to something more pleasant, I woulda loved to hear from the oldie a little more of the history and customs of bt?

Ooo. That would suck if BT got taken away! 

I would too! *sits down on rug awaiting story time* Please tell us how about the old BT, @Locke!

Edited by Asha'man Shar'aman

Poking in. Heh. 

I am of the opinion that supported groups should at least remain, while those that are either not-active or don't serve a purpose, or has inactive leadership, should go through some kind of refresh or overhaul, or cull. Sadly, I do think the Clubs now lack a level of support on the admin level, for no fault of the admins. It's just not how we have ever been structured before and access it painfully tedious and unfriendly. 

#twocents

On 2/17/2021 at 3:45 PM, Arie said:

Poking in. Heh. 

I am of the opinion that supported groups should at least remain, while those that are either not-active or don't serve a purpose, or has inactive leadership, should go through some kind of refresh or overhaul, or cull. Sadly, I do think the Clubs now lack a level of support on the admin level, for no fault of the admins. It's just not how we have ever been structured before and access it painfully tedious and unfriendly. 

#twocents

I think that clubs that don’t do anything should be changed or gotten rid of, but it’s a fine line because BT was pretty inactive at one point, but now it is more active. So it would be a hard decision to make about whether to get rid of a club or not. 

I agree.

Luckily our leaders are just on a LoA and will be back? but I do see the problem.

Right now we try to keep the club alive while the leaders are gone. I will admit we took some liberties, one might not be fully comfortable with, but there are limits..we may stretch the rules but knows better than to break them? so we are clearly bound without staff powers and  access.

Theres that staff possition ofcourse, but to aply for that, one would need a leader to  instate and give access.

Like said our staff will be back, but if they weren't, like in the clubs where the leaders really left the ship for months or even years.. I get how it's impossible for anyone to do anything about the clubs. Unless upper staff is gonna start taking it upon themselves to change staff, they might as well just delete them.. The BT is of the table though!!!! *nods* This throne is kept warm... *change heatbottle on niniels throne* 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, SableSage said:

Want some tuna onigiri.

Resep Onigiri Isi Tuna Mayo

But too lazy to move.

I am totally going to order onigiri for my birthday... because there should be at least 1 day where i can order whatever i want!

• 3 weeks later...