DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY
Mrs. Cindy Gill

The all new 100,000 post thread!

Did anyone see the World Champion Pole Vault finale? I was of corse cheering for Armando Duplantis and was happy that he won silver. But the best thing was how the competitors cheered for each other and seemed to have a fun time together. Great to see on that level of competition. 

It's very common ya, but I've never had a cat with it. They say those water fountains can encourage them to drink more, and wet food is good for them but idk what else. Power of the Paw for your little man ? 

We  bought a water fountain and both cats seems to like it. Never heard of a thing like that before either. ?

Thanks!

We had to take him to the vet again today. :( They did a better check up this time. Now we have new food and new meds. In eight weeks we will see if he is well or need an operation. 

Update: I think Sam is feeling better. He is getting a medicine that makes him high. ? He tried to eat mango last night. Crazy cat. 

He got four doses of buprenoefin, which can make the cat a little weird. Now he will have penicillin for two weeks. 

Someone seen any movies recently? I haven’t but I look forward to the next Star Wars.

Buprenorphine is like morphine so it's a very good painkiller and cats tolerate it well. 

I believe we're expecting endgame from Netflix finally so yay ?.

wasnt sure I'd live long enough to see it lol.

I just went to a Monty Python and the Holy Grail movie party. They handed out prop coconuts and blow up swords.

No, funnily there were people who had never seen the movie before, so they got to experience it with a LOT of clacking coconuts.