DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The all new 100,000 post thread!

Mrs. Cindy Gill

24 minutes ago, Asha'man Shar'aman said:

Tally up everything you are owed, and I will give it to you

How on earth would I know? I'm just trying to wrangle some pointies out of you guys?

Sorry, I don’t know what you have been modding and stuff. 

Neighter do I lol...I tawt it was a fancy word for throwing a game???? to think of it..I don't really do modding as much as I need modding..?

I already gave you points for your games, as well as the mini panic attack you woke me up with in your WoT World game

Oh then I very gratefully thank yah kind sir *curtsy*

well we need to be just you know, so the darkies doesn't feel left out... We wouldn't want anyone to think you're playing favourites with the lighties do we? *blink blink*

Edited by Lavandula

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Lavandula said:

How on earth would I know? I'm just trying to wrangle some pointies out of you guys?

Neighter do I lol...I tawt it was a fancy word for throwing a game???? to think of it..I don't really do modding as much as I need modding..?

Oh then I very gratefully thank yah kind sir *curtsy*

well we need to be just you know, so the darkies doesn't feel left out... We wouldn't want anyone to think you're playing favourites with the lighties do we? *blink blink*

I think it is a fancy word for modding a game. Just not sure what you’ve modded, or what even counts as modding. 

Oh, no we don’t. They outnumber us! If they do something like a game or anything that you have done that I gave you points for, then I will give them points. 

On 5/28/2021 at 12:26 AM, Asha'man Shar'aman said:

I think it is a fancy word for modding a game. Just not sure what you’ve modded, or what even counts as modding

Me neither Roflololol?

On 5/28/2021 at 12:26 AM, Asha'man Shar'aman said:

Oh, no we don’t. They outnumber us! If they do something like a game or anything that you have done that I gave you points for, then I will give them points.

Heehee.. Soooo true. Better shape up darkies, or the housecup will be ours this year?

tenor.gif?itemid=13642093

4 minutes ago, Lavandula said:

Me neither Roflololol?

I suppose we are both in ignorance! If I had to guess, I would assume it means doing something like what we do in the WoT World game, where we each "mod" it in turn. 

5 minutes ago, Lavandula said:

Heehee.. Soooo true. Better shape up darkies, or the housecup will be ours this year?

HA! Well, they outnumber us so...

11 hours ago, Asha'man Shar'aman said:

I suppose we are both in ignorance! If I had to guess, I would assume it means doing something like what we do in the WoT World game, where we each "mod" it in turn

Mmm I think it's a lot of points for only starting a game, it could be actually hosting a game like a idk trivia or something that you need to aply to be a player not a casual game?

11 hours ago, Asha'man Shar'aman said:

HA! Well, they outnumber us so...

And still...we're winning?

2 hours ago, Lavandula said:

Mmm I think it's a lot of points for only starting a game, it could be actually hosting a game like a idk trivia or something that you need to aply to be a player not a casual game?

And still...we're winning?

Not sure. Maybe there is something in the archives about it?

The Victory of the Light is all! Jk, I’m not trying to turn us into Shadar Logoth. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 7/9/2021 at 4:56 AM, Illian Tear said:

Work and procrastination are not very good combinations... and I recently discovered fanfiction... please dont ask what I read, I might have to kill you.

I'll risk my life for this knowledge. 

The end of the year is upon us again, and the end of the season. Ugh.. What to do while waiting for the second one? 

(Don't make me read book 7) 

On 12/19/2021 at 10:39 PM, SableSage said:

I'll risk my life for this knowledge. 

The end of the year is upon us again, and the end of the season. Ugh.. What to do while waiting for the second one? 

(Don't make me read book 7) 

It's book 10 you need to look out for.

Are you working thru a reread start to finish or just wanted to read Book 7?

I've been thinking about starting a reread, it's been a long time since I've read most of them. Got on an audiobook relisten kick for awhile, but haven't done that for awhile either.

22 hours ago, elteryon said:

Are you working thru a reread start to finish or just wanted to read Book 7?

I've been thinking about starting a reread, it's been a long time since I've read most of them. Got on an audiobook relisten kick for awhile, but haven't done that for awhile either.

It's actually my first read. I have to admit I lost half of my motivation after book 5, and just drag myself in book 7. Not saying that book 6 is not nice, because it is. I was just hoping for Gandalf trope in book 6, and that didn't happen. 

But I plan to finish book 7 before the New Year. 

Are you listening to the audiobook narrated by Rosamund Pike?