DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

June Roll Call (2019)

Ryrin

Guess it depends on what it is I'm planning? Meal-planning is generally by-the-week so I can get all the shopping done in one go on the weekend. 'To do lists' and scheduling generally have a 'by day' list and a 'by the end of the week' list, for things and projects. Long-term projects may be planned out over weeks. 'What we're doing next weekend' starts getting filled in up to 6-months or a year in advance depending on if we're planning a long trip, major SCA events, or theatre tickets (the local theatre where we have season tickets announced Hamilton for the end of this season...in 'August'.... in the fall of 2017. So we already knew what we'd be doing 'that' weekend. ? ).  That said, the list is not normally a detailed 'schedule' when it comes to things I need to get done in a day if there isn't an externally set deadline or time something has to happen. (I'll do them in whatever order I feel most motivated). 

daily. we're not even promised today. so any plans beyond that are held loosely. i have long term goals. and things  to do obviously. but i tend to only work one day at a time

• RP - LEGACY

Mostly daily.

After having long term plans dashed way too often, I tend to focus on the immediate. I do make "to do lists" to stay organized and focused.

It is nice to have a larger goal to aim for, but generally plan daily, except for appointments that I have to make arrangements for, but that's why having a calendar is so helpful.