DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Elder Scrolls 6

Nolder

• 2 weeks later...

It is coming out, it's just going to take years. We've got Bethesda's current project, which is almost certainly Starfield, and then *another project* they're working on simultaneously, and after that they'll move onto Elder Scrolls 6. I wouldn't expect to see it for another five years or so minimum, and a Fallout 5 will be even longer after that.

And yes, it was very silly of Bethesda to make people wait for that long for the next game in the series. They should have put together some other arrangement where they can crank the games out more quickly.

Edited by Werthead

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • Community Administrator
3 hours ago, Andrej said:

Thinking about booting up the 360 and having another play through of Skyrim.

I’ll take any and all build suggestions 

https://www.amazon.com/Winning-Moves-Games-Skyrim-Monopoly/dp/B06VWD72FX
Could play this and Fuz Ro D-oh the table, as is customary with Monopoly.

71eAMS0X3nL._SL1200_.jpg

4 hours ago, Andrej said:

Thinking about booting up the 360 and having another play through of Skyrim.

I’ll take any and all build suggestions 

It's been a long time so I can't really remember...was it Oblivion or Skyrim which had a pretty good alchemy systm? If Skyrim I say be a potions master for all your needs. If not then be a werewolf/vampire ASAP. If you don't have the DLC and alchemy sucks then try playing a wizard dagger/staff hybrid where the only magic you're allowed to use comes from staves, otherwise you can use the dagger for physical attacks.I

If none of that sounds appealing then use SDs random thing I guess.

26 minutes ago, Nolder said:

It's been a long time so I can't really remember...was it Oblivion or Skyrim which had a pretty good alchemy systm? If Skyrim I say be a potions master for all your needs. If not then be a werewolf/vampire ASAP. If you don't have the DLC and alchemy sucks then try playing a wizard dagger/staff hybrid where the only magic you're allowed to use comes from staves, otherwise you can use the dagger for physical attacks.I

If none of that sounds appealing then use SDs random thing I guess.

Alchemy is pretty good in Skyrim. I’ve never dabbled too much in it, but now thinking about it that would give me plenty of grinding skills to use lol. The house in Whiterun comes with its own chest and alchemy table. Maybe I’ll go Breaking Bad and become a skooma dealer ?‍?

I dont have the DLCs anymore but you can still become a werewolf through the Companions storyline.

7 hours ago, Andrej said:

Alchemy is pretty good in Skyrim. I’ve never dabbled too much in it, but now thinking about it that would give me plenty of grinding skills to use lol. The house in Whiterun comes with its own chest and alchemy table. Maybe I’ll go Breaking Bad and become a skooma dealer ?‍?

I dont have the DLCs anymore but you can still become a werewolf through the Companions storyline.

Yeah I've always felt alchemy as a class in itself was under utilized by most players.

and I didn't remember that I thought vamp and werewolf were both DLC.

13 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Yeah I've always felt alchemy as a class in itself was under utilized by most players.

Ive tinkered with some stealth cloak-n-dagger builds where I utilized the poison tree but never fleshed it out fully. It’s really an easy and viable way to buff/level and earn some coin at the same time.

Dawnguard brought the vampire questline, but I’m pretty sure you can still contract vampirism without it. You just don’t get the separate skill trees. I never dabbled too much in it tbh.

• Community Administrator
8 hours ago, Nolder said:

Nah.

Both Vamp and Werewolf were in base game. (I want to say vanilla vampire just got two spells to sooth npc and suck blood, very basic and shitty)

What was new was the Royal Vampire + Skill Tree, with Werewolf Skill Tree.