DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

FYI All WT & Kin Members

Easier just to drop this here where you can all see it.

Elgee is LOA until 9th April. Broadband issues preventing her from loading DM. Daruya is in charge meantime so please contact her with any queries or problems. As you were.:smile:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

my nightmares. . . . . . . they live in this world. . . . flee. . . . FLEE. . . . we must FLEE. . . . light help us all! Don't you see?! It's the end times! *falls to his knees clutching his head trying to silence the chickens and chainsaws*

15 hours ago, Cross said:

is bribing an option?

Bribery is always an option.

15 hours ago, Arie said:

SHENANIGANS!!!! 

*starts pulling out gauzy sparkly sashes*

Ooooh, I want that one!  *grabs a purple one*

4 hours ago, Millon said:

my nightmares. . . . . . . they live in this world. . . . flee. . . . FLEE. . . . we must FLEE. . . . light help us all! Don't you see?! It's the end times! *falls to his knees clutching his head trying to silence the chickens and chainsaws*

Mills, you only have to worry about the chickens at the moment. All of my chainsaws mysteriously disappeared from the garden shed months ago and all the Tar Valon shopkeepers keep telling me "they're on back order" when I ask about new ones. Although they do keep looking back at their storerooms when they say that . . . hmmmm . . . perhaps I should investigate this phenomenon.

11 hours ago, Adella said:

*walks in carrying buckets of paint* ok guys, sorry I'm late-

*Spots Elgee, spins on her heel and walks out*

Dellie! I'm so glad you're going to get me my Kaf! *beams*

You realise she's not fooled by that innocent look, right? She created more havoc from the moment she arrived than any 10 other novices. At least 10. She knows what you're going to do before you even think of it. :laugh: 

Oh yeah... welcome back. :wink:

*Grins*

I did have some awesome teachers. Especially amongst the Reds. Naming no names.

Maybe you should go find some novices, Delly. Who're not colour blind. *Looks at the tins of paint and shudders.*

*drags into Elgee's study and throws herself down onto a couch in front of Elgee's desk*

What a week!  Travel Tuesday, meetings all day Wednesday and Thursday with no access to phone/internet, connectivity issues in the evenings so not really able to check into DM, and travel again today. I've been up since 2:45 a.m. to be at the airport early enough to catch a red-eye. I'm exhausted!