DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Please Check Your Character... (WT Webpage)

Jagen Sedai

Hello all,

I've been graciously given editing permission for the White Tower webpage, so we can quickly and easily do updates.

I've noticed several PC characters are missing (including my own!) from being listed as an Aes Sedai, etc. on the website.

Please check to make sure your character is listed, and that your OP Score/ Weapons Score is there, if applicable. If you cannot find your character's information, post below!

I will need the following:

• Your Character Bio;
  • Your OP Score or Weapons Score; Both if Applicable;
  • A breakdown of those Scores;
  • Your email (But this can be PMed if you don't want to post it publicly; if you do make sure it's not a link)

Then I will update the WT page as soon as possible with your information :)

Thank you!

Edited by Jagen Sedai

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you! My bio is here - 

It has my OP score and break down. DM obviously did something weird and reverted to our old handles, I'm sure at one point my handle was Lavinya (there's an old novice of mine on the WT website under the handle) but it looks like I'm back to KristenSedai. My email is lavinyasedai(at)gmail(dot)com

@KristenSedai you definitely were Lavinya when Elgee was the WT RGL. I recall you under that name rather than this one. I thought you'd maybe requested the change when you hadn't said anything on your return :smile: but this did happen to quite a few people after the forum software was updated at the end of last year. There was a thread for requesting changes on the Bug board. However, if you'd like it changed back, just tell me and I'll take care of it.

Again, thanks for this titanesque work :)

My character is not on the site (because I never had the time to do any update :tongue:) and the ones before me forgot about it lol

If you have the time :

My character is Myrrhi Morrighen. She's Green Ajah and writing her has been hell because I never had any reply from the Greens or from the Warder to have a WS. She has trained with her Warder and different NPC ... with makes her WS "unofficial"

• Your Character Bio :
  • Your OP Score or Weapons Score :

Strength - 29

Skill - 36

WS - 7
  • A breakdown of those Scores :

(I think it was this ... i found it in one of my drive sheets)

Air - 8

Earth - 5

Fire - 2

Spirit - 7

Water - 7

• Your email chaelca    [a    gmail.com

Consider the WS official if it falls within the rules governing the Greens' training. I know they have an exception to train a bit higher. I'll retroactively stamp it with an Admin approval since there was nobody in charge of the Warders until now. 

Would anyone actually know from what you've written that she's in her late 30's or is it just a matter of adjusting your own perception? 

By which I mean, is it easier to change recent writings than your entire previous body of work? 

14 hours ago, Taymist said:

Consider the WS official if it falls within the rules governing the Greens' training. I know they have an exception to train a bit higher. I'll retroactively stamp it with an Admin approval since there was nobody in charge of the Warders until now. 

<3 Yes ! (I do have paid attention the rules, believe it or not) XD

lo ok, then it's approved. Do you have it recorded somewhere? I presume Greens keep a record of such training for reference/proof? If so, I can post an official approval there if you link me.

I've checked mine. Kiyissalle is on the website but I did notice on the bottom of her page that the requirements are all marked as No. Kiyi's an Accepted and her Novice requirements/Arches can all be checked HERE. The rest of it, including her OP breakdown, is all fine.

I can't, they weren't lessons per se, they were character development/personal RP's with Myst and Owen's characters. I think I could solo RP the remainder of the one with Myst if I feel like it, otherwise I fulfilled the post and word count already anyway so hoping Chae/Kat might accept that as complete.

The other is pretty much dead in the water as it was leading up to an eventual bonding that can't happen now. However, I wouldn't say no to help with a replacement for that if I can come up with a relevant idea. :smile: