DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Please Check Your Character... (WT Webpage)

Jagen Sedai

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, _Kynwric_ said:

Tay, my suggestion is, if the RP fulfilled the req, even without completion then use it, and mention the circumstance in the report.

I've seen it done on other progress threads certainly, it's what put the idea in my mind. 

6 hours ago, _Kynwric_ said:

As for the other one, that sucks... I understand Edana @U4ea's character needs a Aes Sedai....  :wink::biggrin::wink:

Lmao! I did mean a replacement RP rather than a replacement bond. I bet Lor just loves you volunteering her left and right. :laugh: 

2 minutes ago, Taymist said:

Lmao! I did mean a replacement RP rather than a replacement bond. I bet Lor just loves you volunteering her left and right. :laugh: 

*coughs* Love, sure... ummm... that's the ticket. She'll love that... :biggrin:

What RP do you need to replace there?

* [Character Centered RP] - Taming the Shrew - Word Count 4086 / 1500 [ 4 / 6 ] [Ongoing]

That one. Again, close to finishing post count, already well over word count. The only bonus is that my last post put it at natural closing point without committing my char to anything. Anyway.... pretty open for topics on that requirement.

My opinion, go with the word count and a natural stopping point. It reads well, it doesn't need more added, or to have posts to simply meet a posts requirement. A few of those could have been made as at least two posts, and you'd be there. Spirit, not letter. 

Edited by _Kynwric_

Yeah, you're right. I've been overly strict because it's my own stuff but some of the posts are pretty long. I'll update my progress thread. Sound good to you, @Chaelca? Then I can move along to replacing my 3rd RP and doing my Arches Oaths (!). 

12 hours ago, _Kynwric_ said:

As for the other one, that sucks... I understand Edana @U4ea's character needs a Aes Sedai....  :wink::biggrin::wink:

*kicks his left shin and smiles sweetly* 

Ed would hate every minute of being bonded and would make everyone miserable because of it. Can you imagine her taking orders from someone all the time or being at someone else's beck and call? HA! 

On 4/23/2018 at 1:41 AM, Chaelca said:

Again, thanks for this titanesque work :)

My character is not on the site (because I never had the time to do any update :tongue:) and the ones before me forgot about it lol

If you have the time :

My character is Myrrhi Morrighen. She's Green Ajah and writing her has been hell because I never had any reply from the Greens or from the Warder to have a WS. She has trained with her Warder and different NPC ... with makes her WS "unofficial"

• Your Character Bio :
  • Your OP Score or Weapons Score :

Strength - 29

Skill - 36

WS - 7
  • A breakdown of those Scores :

(I think it was this ... i found it in one of my drive sheets)

Air - 8

Earth - 5

Fire - 2

Spirit - 7

Water - 7

• Your email chaelca    [a    gmail.com

If you were raised to the Green, then your WS is fine. It used to be a requirement, so I'm going to blanket smile and assume it still is and go with it! ;)

18 minutes ago, U4ea said:

*kicks his left shin and smiles sweetly* 

Ed would hate every minute of being bonded and would make everyone miserable because of it. Can you imagine her taking orders from someone all the time or being at someone else's beck and call? HA! 

Isnt that what I said? Ed needs a Aes Sedai to hate...

Your Blue's bio is reposted HERE as a returning character. I'm just about to repost Carys' bio too.

Edited To Add:

And HERE is Carys' now.

Check them both over. You can leave comments under them if there are any problems. 

4 hours ago, U4ea said:

If you were raised to the Green, then your WS is fine. It used to be a requirement, so I'm going to blanket smile and assume it still is and go with it! ;)

Thanks lol

9 hours ago, Taymist said:

Yeah, you're right. I've been overly strict because it's my own stuff but some of the posts are pretty long. I'll update my progress thread. Sound good to you, @Chaelca? Then I can move along to replacing my 3rd RP and doing my Arches Oaths (!). 

@Taymist : you did much more words than necessary. So for me, it's all good *nods*

Everything is already approved in your thread ;)

On 26/04/2018 at 7:15 AM, Jagen Sedai said:

Hmm do you want to continue them?

@Chaelca Do you mind me using Jagen to teach some novices & Accepted? :)

@Jagen Sedai I loved how Jagen interacted with Myrrhi so this would be awesome!

• 2 weeks later...

New novice to add.

DM Handle: Oddpositions

Character Name: Viviane Accylon

OP Scores

Air: 6 

Earth: 3 

Fire: 2 

Water: 8 

Spirit: 5 

Tot: 24 + Skill: 28 = Potency 52